Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Ok guys, I think I figured out how to get the Love Slave route aka moving the needle to the right during the Violation Route.
*Firstly, it is helpful if you get the Dom level in her profile to be fairly high or yellow.
Now, on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd stage =
(1) Make her cum once
(2) Insert penis
(3) Keep thrusting and be mindful to choose the Slow or Rough that the red arrow is pointing to
(4) Keep making her cum by continuing to thrust BUT do not cum yet
(5) When her Pleasure Meter no longer increase even if you choose the red arrow action, then that means you should CUM OUTSIDE.
-By the 3rd stage/event, the needle should already be in the Love Slave section.
-4th stage is just Blowjob in the bathtub and I don't think it matters what you choose.
-At this stage, she should already be your submissive bitch.
-BUT even so, DO NOT CUM INSIDE of her in 5th stage.
-GODDAMN that Vibrator sound in stage 6 is annoying!
(6) At the last Stage (Stage 6), if you make her cum repeatedly until it becomes the last RED BAR, she will faint and it will make the needle move to the left.
*Edit = I may or may not be right but I don't think cumming inside matters much but rather it it the "Strike" command. Maybe slapping her is the real factor. But I cummed outside just to be safe
*Edit no. 2 = I think I've narrowed down the factors. Following my guide and never cumming inside her + not hitting her during the foreplay will move the needle to the right. Follow my guide BUT cumming inside her + not hitting her will no move the needle. I think hitting her during foreplay moves the needle to the left.
I did a run where I picked every Affection option possible (with Q.Save/Q.Load help), then unlocked the (I guess) secret ending, then on the last day (in that last day instead of saying pure love or violation route, it shows "???") I made a save. Then I started the violation route, her levels where:
Affection: Loves
Alert: Low
Dom: Low

I followed your steps, but I focused more to always pick the "red arrow" option even before you insert, and always avoided the "blue arrow" option, and managed to get the needle all the way up to the right, by always picking the "cum outside" option (in the penetration stages, in the blowjob ones in doesn't matter.
About your Edit 1, it's actually the other way around "cum outside" it's all that matters if you want to get the needle all the way to the right, hitting her doesn't. When the needle is at least 1 step to the right, the needle won't move at all if you cum inside. The needle will only move to the left if the needle is in the middle and you "cum inside".
Btw, I'm still yet to get the other 2 ends you can get in the violation route. I only got the True Love one, the I guess "secret" one, and the Pet Slave one (the one you get by moving the needle all the way to the right in the "Love Slave" section, unless there's another one), and to be honest, for doing all this and being forced to always pick "cum outside", in my personal opinion, it's very lame. I hope the other 2 are better.

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Smh I ended up with Konno when trying for Yume lol, not that many CGs for a sub feml character but still pretty good

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the 2 marriage endings on both love and violation? I have tried quite a few times and can't seem to get them.

Mori Enjoyer

Apr 7, 2023
anyone know how to get Konno end? Do i have to ignore Yume like forever? I've had her DOM up for it to get shit when i passed several affection checks.

crkdltr

Jul 9, 2023
what should I click? I've tried everything, is this a bug?
Scope it twice. Once to reveal the weight and twice to identify it for placing a camera.

anyone know how to get Konno end? Do i have to ignore Yume like forever? I've had her DOM up for it to get shit when i passed several affection checks.
Eventually Konno will knock on your door at night to bring you food. Invite her in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mori Enjoyer

Osas2nd

Apr 24, 2022
Where does the shop button/function appear at?. I can't seem to do anything after choosing the walk option, it will only play the dialogue

Edit - Nvm, seems like i was playing on the buggy ver

Last edited:

zerox96

Dec 2, 2022
Help... i cant place the camera in the bidet even though i already inspect/scope out the bidet and have level 9 survey.. all the text is also already green but it doesn't seem there is a click able in instalment of the camera mode. is this a bug?

Reactions: mega415

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
This walkthrough can get any ending: High Affection (Love) + Low Dom -> Past in the Past End, High Affection + Mid Dom + many creampies -> Pregnant End, High Affection + High Dom -> Wedding (White Marriage) End, Let Konno come in your room in September when she (!) have High Affection -> Konno End, Blackmail heroine without High Dom -> can get another 3 Ending, Blackmail heroine and start Love Slave route with High Dom -> Wedding (Ideal Future) End, Assault Heroine or Konno - +2 Ending, Chill to end of October - +1 Ending.

Violation (Blackmail) Route -> force her to Breakdown path -> she`ll start to love MC as Yandere.
"Violation (Blackmail) Route -> force her to Breakdown path -> she`ll start to love MC as Yandere." is the only ending available for that one , for the MC to die ? Or if i have love at max she won't kill MC?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
"Violation (Blackmail) Route -> force her to Breakdown path -> she`ll start to love MC as Yandere." is the only ending available for that one , for the MC to die ? Or if i have love at max she won't kill MC?
In Violation Route "Love" doesn`t matter and high Domination only affect Love Slave/Pure Love with high Affection Ending, so yeah: Breakdown - knife - dead MC.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes