aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
whats there to fix with the mesh tops?
The colors for the mesh tops are wrong. From what I can tell the modder applied a color tint overlay (so to speak) instead of changing the actual color directly. It's most easily noticeable with the red colored mesh top--it looks brown, not red, which suggests that the original green color of the mesh top was still present when they added the red layer to it.

I'm not exactly sure of the process on how these changes were made so I probably have terminology/procedural verbage wrong, but hopefully this makes sense. I'm also not an artist, so if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, that's why :p

It's not just the "red" top that shows signs of this, it's all of them. If you look through the rest of the colors for the mesh top you'll see that they all look like slightly re-tinted versions of the original green. The white actually has a very very light green hue. The black is a very dark green. The yellow is yellow-green.

If you look closely, you can still see a green outline on every one of the recolored mesh tops.

To be clear, I don't think these tops look bad, and I don't even really think that they need to be recolored again necessarily. Maybe just rename the menu options to more accurately fit the colors displayed?

I dunno, it doesn't bother me either way. I like all of the new mesh top colors even if the menu options are inaccurate. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal, your time is probably better spent creating new clothing than re-tooling stuff you've already done (or whoever did these, again I'm not sure who the modder was but props to whoever). I think "fixing" the menu options is probably a faster solution, but even that's probably not really necessary. That's just my opinion though.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
the cheerleader outfit is supposed to be fixed already
whats there to fix with the mesh tops?
go through the colors you'll see.

as far as Aifman's explanation goes the idea would of been perfect had they started gone created either a white or a grey and worked off of it.

Last edited:

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
The colors for the mesh tops are wrong. From what I can tell the modder applied a color tint overlay (so to speak) instead of changing the actual color directly. It's most easily noticeable with the red colored mesh top--it looks brown, not red, which suggests that the original green color of the mesh top was still present when they added the red layer to it.

I'm not exactly sure of the process on how these changes were made so I probably have terminology/procedural verbage wrong, but hopefully this makes sense. I'm also not an artist, so if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, that's why :p

It's not just the "red" top that shows signs of this, it's all of them. If you look through the rest of the colors for the mesh top you'll see that they all look like slightly re-tinted versions of the original green. The white actually has a very very light green hue. The black is a very dark green. The yellow is yellow-green.

If you look closely, you can still see a green outline on every one of the recolored mesh tops.

To be clear, I don't think these tops look bad, and I don't even really think that they need to be recolored again necessarily. Maybe just rename the menu options to more accurately fit the colors displayed?

I dunno, it doesn't bother me either way. I like all of the new mesh top colors even if the menu options are inaccurate. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal, your time is probably better spent creating new clothing than re-tooling stuff you've already done (or whoever did these, again I'm not sure who the modder was but props to whoever). I think "fixing" the menu options is probably a faster solution, but even that's probably not really necessary. That's just my opinion though.
Oh, right, yeah, I dont have any plans of "fixing" it, might just change some of the names, like the red to brown and the black to dark green I guess.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Emma sex scenes are not implemented yet, and you mean she won't strip? Well, thats sounds like some weird bug because for me she strips naked literally the very first time if you push her to keep dancing. (Obviously keep pushing her obedience too, though i don't see how that would be a thing since it seems like most if not all her options are increasing it)

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, right, yeah, I dont have any plans of "fixing" it, might just change some of the names, like the red to brown and the black to dark green I guess.
I'll fix the colors, I'll post them up in an hour or so.

Okay, maybe a little more than an hour. Anyways, I fixed the coloring on the yellow, red, black and white mesh tops for both standin' around and doggy Rogue.
You can just unzip the file right in the main directory (I have everything set up already) and it will just overwrite the old versions with the newer ones.
RogueMeshTest.jpg

Last edited:

Thrugar

Nov 14, 2017
Emma sex scenes are not implemented yet, and you mean she won't strip? Well, thats sounds like some weird bug because for me she strips naked literally the very first time if you push her to keep dancing. (Obviously keep pushing her obedience too, though i don't see how that would be a thing since it seems like most if not all her options are increasing it)
yeah it must be a damn bug because she is fully clothed the whole time, I cant get her to dance, talk, be naughty nothing

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
There are 2 MOD's :

- the SDLR MOD which allows you to click on the bars to change stats (linked in the OP)
- the extra clothes + locations MOD (linked a couple of times in the past pages)
That explains it. I didn't realize they were separate.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
By the way, does anyone else think Emma's wet hair style looks kind of weird?
Wow, haven't gotten to see her hair wet yet in game, she always runs before the shower (and I get an error when she is supposed to show up in a towel), and didn't have thing for the pool the last time I was there. Maybe I just need to keep raising her Obedience more... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is a question for you guys, anyone know how to 'not' skip detention? I stay in the room the whole time, and she tells me I am naughty for skipping. lol

Last edited:

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I can't access a lot of the costumes in the mod. Like Emma's cape, Rogues short top, cheerleader top, and any of Rogue or Kitty's swimsuits. All pngs are in the proper folder (as far as I know). Any help?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes