salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That's why I said ALL body types. Big ass. Smaller ass. Huge tits. Smaller tits. Extremely toned bodies. Power Girl muscular bodies. Anyone who has the drawing skills to make it happen, must make it happen immediately and send it to Ditty. He said he's willing to implement it into the game, so someone out there should be able to draw it.
Stop being annoying and requesting shit if you yourself arent willing to put in the work.
Go learn how to draw and send him the sprites if youre so eager, its really damn easy to bother others to do shit for you.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
View attachment 3573335
Kill it, kill it with fire

No but seriously i'm very disappointed in Oni for implementing this dogshit design despite us the "fans" wanting or rather pleaded for a Doreen redesign
But why did he add her in the first place? He didn't even fully finish Betsy before adding yet another character in
remember when that design was an april fool's joke?
Pepperidge farm remembers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Oh so THAT squirrel girl is official now? Well, the game has a feature to eject what you don't like and people finally have a use for that button now if you liked everything else. Also shouldn't betsy be finished before starting someone new? I'm not a game dev so maybe working on them simultaneously is easier

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Is there an android port of this game?
In addition to Linux, Mac and Windows, the Prime Mod of this game also includes an Android version.

However, it is still on version 1.4e because Prime doesn't want to deal with Oni's (as I've heard) lousy code until the new characters are ready.

Versoin 1.4e is stable and Prime has even fixed a few bugs. And on top of that there are a few extra features.

What the Prime Mod does and where to download it I explain here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: armond
Oct 31, 2017
How fun. I picked up this update to see what eldritch horrors would be summoned with Psylocke's sexy-fun-time poses, but I'll admit I did not think Oni would exceed my expectations in that regard by including SG's intro as well. I may be getting tired of this game nowadays, but I will always enjoy devs being cheeky little fuckers.

Also, as I'm completely late to the party on Psylocke, I gotta mention that I can't tell if her now being a mixed-race love child is an Oni thing, or if that's a genuine Marvel retcon that happened at some point. While this admission probably makes me look quite the fool for even suggesting it, I guessing that "Oh, they are that stupid," is a phrase that is likely said quite often in regards to Marvel's writing team over the last 10 years or so.

I am also quite happy in my ignorance here, so please don't educate me on this subject.

Affogado

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Also, as I'm completely late to the party on Psylocke, I gotta mention that I can't tell if her now being a mixed-race love child is an Oni thing, or if that's a genuine Marvel retcon that happened at some point.
I... think Betsy is a blonde blue-eyed white British lady in the comics again? As of the mid 2000s? I don't know for sure. It's hard to keep track.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I... think Betsy is a blonde blue-eyed white British lady in the comics again? As of the mid 2000s? I don't know for sure. It's hard to keep track.
no. she's a purple haired english woman who then switched bodies with an asian assassin, kwannon. Then idk, i lost track of marvel's bs.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes