CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
She wore a skirt at the ultimate universe
View attachment 88125

But even if she never had worn a skirt ever, I don't see how that would be a problem for giving her a skirt on the game...
That's a dress actually.... which I previously mentioned. I dunno because it's severely out of character? granted she already has a short skirt with the orange skirt in the mod.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
A crop top for Rogue would be cool, sorta like the yellow one in the "Many iterations of Rogue" spoiler that CodeMonkey posted above. Maybe multiple colors if that's easy to do.

Also, spandex? I understand that Oni is using the Evolution outfits and character styles, but I would absolutely love to see Rogue in one of her classic X-Men outfits.

Maybe I'm old school but the way I still picture Rogue is with her yellow and green spandex outfit (with leather jacket over the top of it) from the old animated series back in the 90's. I think this was during the Uncanny X-Men era of comics so likely her outfit came from that series, but I can't remember exactly.

This is the Rogue I remember (wild hair and all):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
Hey if anyone's got something they'd like to see, I'm open to suggestions for outfits or hair styles, etc. Post it here and I'll see what can be done. I'm probably not going to do anything for Emma yet since she's barely in the game.
you could make kitty and kitty wear each other clothes, they would be super tight on rogue but kitty would just ear smaller sizes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kitty definitely needs a short skirt.
First off, 'Hello Anna'! =)

Even if her wearing a skirt is out of character, the player has a heavy influence on her by a certain point, so it could be she has to be 'convinced' to wear it (obedience passed a certain point).

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
First off, 'Hello Anna'! =)

Even if her wearing a skirt is out of character, the player has a heavy influence on her by a certain point, so it could be she has to be 'convinced' to wear it (obedience passed a certain point).
Yeah, I think I'm on board with this one. I've got an idea on something ya'll might like.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
A crop top for Rogue would be cool, sorta like the yellow one in the "Many iterations of Rogue" spoiler that CodeMonkey posted above. Maybe multiple colors if that's easy to do.

Also, spandex? I understand that Oni is using the Evolution outfits and character styles, but I would absolutely love to see Rogue in one of her classic X-Men outfits.

Maybe I'm old school but the way I still picture Rogue is with her yellow and green spandex outfit (with leather jacket over the top of it) from the old animated series back in the 90's. I think this was during the Uncanny X-Men era of comics so likely her outfit came from that series, but I can't remember exactly.

don't forget some of the outfits in the rogue and gambit comics, and the fact that she's Female Deadpool.
that aside I'm posting this one as a joke

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017

I'll second (third?) the classic 90's Rogue look. Far as I remember, the old 90's cartoon was my first exposure to the X-Men in particular, and Marvel in general.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Am I the only one who can't extract the RPA files? I am trying to use UnRen but I keep getting an rpatool error and there doesn't seem to be a solution.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It might be so that, especially if you use win10, that windefender doesn't likes when you try to run a program that "hacks" into another on your OS partition.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
New mod version with everything from before
New Emma cape
Emma will be at the danger room at evening at some days of the week
New top for Rogue
Rogue's pubes will change color with her hair
New pool art with variants for the periods of the day
There might be bugs

emma training.png blonde rogue.png pool day.png pool night.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Kaka4i

Mar 7, 2018
New mod version with everything from before
New Emma cape
Emma will be at the danger room at evening at some days of the week
New top for Rogue
Rogue's pubes will change color with her hair
New pool art with variants for the periods of the day
There might be bugs

View attachment 88271 View attachment 88272 View attachment 88273 View attachment 88274

EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

nice work

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Says in the OP that the mod allows you to "drag" characters' stats as you want. This doesn't seem to work for me (but otherwise the mod works fine). What do I do?

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
can someone fix the mesh tops and anyone getting the full cheer leader uniform for rogue or just the skirt?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Says in the OP that the mod allows you to "drag" characters' stats as you want. This doesn't seem to work for me (but otherwise the mod works fine). What do I do?
There are 2 MOD's :

- the SDLR MOD which allows you to click on the bars to change stats (linked in the OP)
- the extra clothes + locations MOD (linked a couple of times in the past pages)

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes