• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
New mod version with everything before
Kitty's bondage gear (shes going to bring it up when you start sex if her obedience is over 900 and she calls you either sir or master, is this too much?)
Option in flirting menu to tell her to open the zippers
Also included the football field and the cheerleader outfit
Rogues blonde hair provided by srbot2016
There might be bugs

View attachment 87072

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME

Excellent timing, I just did the BJ version for that outfit.
Kitty_BJ_Armbinder_Test.jpg
I forgot to mention, I had to redraw a little bit of the body to get her arms out of the way. Right now that's on the same layers as the straps for the armthing, but I have them as separate elements if you need them. I realized after I was done that there's only one "BJ" body, and I don't know if you have a second body option in that slot or not.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Excellent timing, I just did the BJ version for that outfit.
View attachment 87113
I forgot to mention, I had to redraw a little bit of the body to get her arms out of the way. Right now that's on the same layers as the straps for the armthing, but I have them as separate elements if you need them. I realized after I was done that there's only one "BJ" body, and I don't know if you have a second body option in that slot or not.
Very nice
And yeah, we have two other bodys for different tans:
Kitty_BJ_T2Body.png Kitty_BJ_TBody.png

Reactions: DrackDrap

jdolla

Aug 21, 2016
Apologies but I'm a little lost as to how to install these mods (or whether or not they work at all on a Mac!). Pls could someone teach an illiterate? Some work fine but others cause major issues. Maybe someone could upload a version of the game where all mods work together? Or is that not possible. Forgive me, for I am a simple man making an outrageous request

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, loving these mods but is there anyway someone could compile all the mods and release it as a mod ver instead of the community just doing it themselves and wondering where things went wrong when they fail the first time? Just thinking about all the inexperienced ren'py players out there.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe I can answer both questions at the same time.

Shanks has been compiling and consolidating the mods. The latest mod comp is here:

I don't know if this is how it works for macs, but it's probably something similar. Download the above, and then unzip it. It will have a directory called "game" and just take that and stamp it into the directory you have Rogue-like installed in (It will have the exe file and a directory called "game" as well) and let it overwrite whatever needs to be overwritten (those will likely be the most current art and animation files).

If you have any problems, download and install a fresh copy of the game from the 1st page of this topic and then do the above mentioned. It doesn't take up much space so it's pretty easy.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe I can answer both questions at the same time.

Shanks has been compiling and consolidating the mods. The latest mod comp is here:

I don't know if this is how it works for macs, but it's probably something similar. Download the above, and then unzip it. It will have a directory called "game" and just take that and stamp it into the directory you have Rogue-like installed in (It will have the exe file and a directory called "game" as well) and let it overwrite whatever needs to be overwritten (those will likely be the most current art and animation files).

If you have any problems, download and install a fresh copy of the game from the 1st page of this topic and then do the above mentioned. It doesn't take up much space so it's pretty easy.
Any ideas how to preserve my savegames when I do? Whenever I do a fresh install, or get the latest version, I try to load a previous savegame and it just puts me back on the start screen. Didn't much care when I upgraded from 0.976 to 0.978c, since it also kept the girls' stats from the save it wouldn't load, but it's not even doing that anymore.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Really enjoyable game, but is there a guide or something for it? Some things are rather complicated, like knowing how to keep Rogue's "addiction" to the max.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Really enjoyable game, but is there a guide or something for it? Some things are rather complicated, like knowing how to keep Rogue's "addiction" to the max.
Actually i only realized after i got help from here that one can level up! ...and there is a trait to increas the mc's addictiveness. Without it i simply couldn't keep her addicted. With aformentioned addictiveness increase this isn't an issue anymore ;)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Any ideas how to preserve my savegames when I do? Whenever I do a fresh install, or get the latest version, I try to load a previous savegame and it just puts me back on the start screen. Didn't much care when I upgraded from 0.976 to 0.978c, since it also kept the girls' stats from the save it wouldn't load, but it's not even doing that anymore.
I usually use SLDR's modded cheat version of the game, but the clothing mods provided don't cooperate nicely with that one so when I installed them I had to start fresh, too.

Instead of trying to figure out a way to port savegames over, and instead of simply starting completely from scratch, I just enabled the developer console and used the variables provided on the OP of this thread to adjust the girls' levels to where I wanted them, then gave myself a bunch of money so I didn't have to grind for everything again. Maybe give that a try, it sure saved me a ton of time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I usually use SLDR's modded cheat version of the game, but the clothing mods provided don't cooperate nicely with that one so when I installed them I had to start fresh, too.

Instead of trying to figure out a way to port savegames over, and instead of simply starting completely from scratch, I just enabled the developer console and used the variables provided on the OP of this thread to adjust the girls' levels to where I wanted them, then gave myself a bunch of money so I didn't have to grind for everything again. Maybe give that a try, it sure saved me a ton of time.
Yeah, it is weird, I have both versions of the game, in different folders, yet they share save folders (even though they each have their own), character data (Kitty uses my Initial from the first game, in the second one where I used a different name), etc. and installing the mods in the real game, make the other one's saves not load. It's all very strange.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty typical Ren'Py savegame behavior. It doesn't differentiate between different versions of the same game, and saves aren't stored within the game folder but within a system folder elsewhere on your computer (for me running Win7, they're stored under Users/[username]/AppData/Roaming/Renpy). Because of this, games with differing versions will share the same savegame location, meaning as you download newer versions (or modded versions) you'll still see your old saves present in the new version.

Semi-relatedly, if you want to delete a save you don't have to go into the save folder to do it. Just open up the game in question and right click to bring up the save/load page, and hover over the save you want to remove and press the Delete key on your keyboard. It should prompt if you want to delete the save.

SkyNightwalker

Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Yeah, it is weird, I have both versions of the game, in different folders, yet they share save folders (even though they each have their own), character data (Kitty uses my Initial from the first game, in the second one where I used a different name), etc. and installing the mods in the real game, make the other one's saves not load. It's all very strange.
As for the saves, the 'saves' folder inside the game folder isn't the only place Ren'py keeps them. The saves are also kept at "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Rogue-Like\" by default. Which means the saves from both modded versions keep overwriting each other and since one modded version is not compatible with the other, the save games will not be able to load when you switch versions. You could probably bypass that effect by deciding to use save page 1 for the one modded version and page 2 (or any other random page) for the other. That way you'll have two different saves to play with, which will load in their corresponding modded version. (Basically, just use two different save slots, they don't have to be on a different page, but that might just make it easier to remember which is which)

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is strange though, since it does in fact have a save folder in the game folder. Meh, I hate when programs hide things in the system folders. Especially when it is a program that was technically never actually installed.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone assist me with some tutorial when adding the mod onto the vanilla game for Mac? I've been stuck and have no idea what to do :confounded:

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes