• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Is it possible to come across two girls doing stuff together? I don't mean threesome actions or stuff where your character is involved, I mean genuinely stumbling across a make-out or lesbian session. I've heard some people say it is, but i've never seen it myself.
If the girls get on (very) well with each other, you might get a call like this from time to time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you can join in or refuse.
(if you don't refuse they will always notice you when you come into the room).

If you refuse but then go anyway, you might see something like this:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
If the girls get on (very) well with each other, you might get a call like this from time to time:

true, but if they 'notice' you just start fapping and [for me] 100% chance of a threesome

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
true, but if they 'notice' you just start fapping and [for me] 100% chance of a threesome
With a 100 % chance, of course. After all, THIS is an invitation to a threesome. Whether you go there directly or secretly. They want to be a sandwich with you in between.

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017

*imagines the amount of hours it would take to trigger this event with literally any girl and Jean (without cheating)*

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
*imagines the amount of hours it would take to trigger this event with literally any girl and Jean (without cheating)*

This is also quite easy without cheating (although easy is relative).
You have to be caught with Emma or Jean. The one you get caught with needs higher values of love and obedience to carry out the plan and then choose this option.
This saves a lot of grind to get the girls used to each other. Especially with Jean it will be easier. None of the others like her (except for Gwen).

LEPS069

May 15, 2023
Pessoal, algum de vocês sabe como me ajudar com o problema de bug que estou tendo no jogo? Sempre que vou em um encontro em um lugar que não seja o shopping, ele fica dando "IndexError: list index out of range" E quando eu tenho que dormir com duas meninas e acordar no dia seguinte, depois de fazer coisas libidinosas com elas, e eu tenho que falar se eu gostava de dormir com ela e tal, quando é a vez da segunda menina falar sobre o mesmo problema.

1715139108811.png

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Pessoal, algum de vocês sabe como me ajudar com o problema de bug que estou tendo no jogo? Sempre que vou em um encontro em um lugar que não seja o shopping, ele fica dando "IndexError: list index out of range" E quando eu tenho que dormir com duas meninas e acordar no dia seguinte, depois de fazer coisas libidinosas com elas, e eu tenho que falar se eu gostava de dormir com ela e tal, quando é a vez da segunda menina falar sobre o mesmo problema.

View attachment 3614144
no idea what you typed, but try:
1 delete your install, and the downloaded copy,
re download 1.51f if you can run programs in english, if not use the unofficial translation, and goto its thread for support if needed.
extract and run.
if it still doesnt work delete the file labeled "persistent" in the roguelike saves folder and in the game's folder

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 3614144
Forgive me as my Spanish is horrible at best and I know nothing of Portuguese. But it looks like you're using a bad translation/automatic translation. The variable/index "Nome" does NOT exist in the original game code at all. But, it would if someone tried to translate all instances of "Name" into "Nome". But you can't translate code like that. This looks like a problem with your translated version and you should take it up with the person that translated it.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Translating this to heavily gendered languages sounds like hell, you'd have to split almost the entire script for fem-Zero lines.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

You can also just run into them going at it on rare ocassions.
Its easier in the Prime mod once you get Kitty's perk so you can know where every girl is, chances are that if they are in a room together, they are lezzing out.

I havent checked the actual stats, but i think its implied through dialogue that Jean is horny over Laura.
jean is horny for female wolverine.jpg jean is horny for female wolverine 2.jpg

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Its easier in the Prime mod once you get Kitty's perk so you can know where every girl is, chances are that if they are in a room together, they are lezzing out.

I havent checked the actual stats, but i think its implied through dialogue that Jean is horny over Laura.
View attachment 3614487 View attachment 3614488
She says the same stuff with other girls.
I don't blame the bitch, tho.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 3614487 View attachment 3614488
Any character will do this over any other character if they have enough "friendship" over each other. It's not dialogue that's unique to Jean and Laura.
Code:
./script Sex.rpy:4432:                        ch_j "Oh, you'd like to watch me and [Partner.Name]?. . ."
But to answer PrincessBitchJean 's concern, it's pretty quick if you do threesomes or datenights with more than one character:

Code:
./script DateNight.rpy:2640:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,3,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2641:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2694:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,3,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2695:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2755:                        $ Girl.GLG(Previous,1000,2,1)
./script DateNight.rpy:2756:                        $ Previous.GLG(Girl,1000,1,1)
Not saying it will or won't take hours as I don't know, but SLDR's cheat function doesn't make the girls like each other any faster. And every playthrough I've done so far, they just started lezzing it up on their own without me asking. But then, whenever someone barges in when I'm having sex with one character, I have them take care of that character instead myself so maybe that has something to do with it.

Reactions: FriendlessPanda

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Imagine being bad at the "souls" series. I grew up on Monster Hunter the timings for rolls is piss easy as are the games.
uhhh rogue's green panties look the best on her ass. Makes it look bigger than it really is.
I love the souls games but people hype up their difficulty way too much, mechanically they're actually very simple games.

They're not nearly as hard as, say, my penis when looking at Rogue's butt.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes