• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Imagine being bad at the "souls" series. I grew up on Monster Hunter the timings for rolls is piss easy as are the games.
uhhh rogue's green panties look the best on her ass. Makes it look bigger than it really is.
I think people just get builds entirely wrong, normal progression is a breeze, just holding up a shield breaks the game.
Kinda like how disregarding Jean's wishes breaks her.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
*notices Fem Zero*

*Vietnam flashback begins*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, fam. You don't get it. The girls aren't having lesbo with femzero. If you look closely, you'll realize Emma is just devouring her avocado to keep those bazongas straight until 30. Jean took her clothes off because the avocado juice splashes on her due to the intensity of Emma's munching.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
*notices Fem Zero*

*Vietnam flashback begins*
It's interesting how different the experiences of playing Fem Zero can be.
For some (you) it's a traumatic experience to progress.
For others (me), it's a relaxing process.

In my current round, I'm taking a particularly relaxed approach and even taking a lot of extra time to get close to the girls.

But at some point they fall all over you.

Here, for example, Laura. The only thing I did with her was kissing. I was even particularly restrained with her. Laura can be a wild beast when she lets her animal instincts out of the cage.

This is also demonstrated in this encounter. All of a sudden she stands in front of the door and smears her pussy juice all over my face.
I don't know if this is what she had in mind. She looks a bit worn out at the end.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

In my current round, I'm taking a particularly relaxed approach and even taking a lot of extra time to get close to the girls.

But at some point they fall all over you.

Here, for example, Laura. The only thing I did with her was kissing. I was even particularly restrained with her. Laura can be a wild beast when she lets her animal instincts out of the cage.

This is also demonstrated in this encounter. All of a sudden she stands in front of the door and smears her pussy juice all over my face.
I don't know if this is what she had in mind. She looks a bit worn out at the end.
Bro, day 54 without cheat skipping? Bitches might be grown senile and mistaken you for a man by this point.

Hentaico

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to make it similar when playing as a guy? Maybe a mod to change the difficult?
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less than a week they will be deepthroating you"

Also, I hate how fast you are forced to meet every single character. Dude! Give me some time!

Last edited:

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
BBL Drizzy.png
I'm going with a green penis on this run since going with either black or white isn't entirely accurate to the role that I'm trying to play.

Is there a way to make it similar when playing as a guy? Maybe a mod to change the difficult?
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less of a week they will be deepthroating you"

Also, I hate how fast you are forced to meet every single character. Dude! Give me some time!
Prime.

I should probably mention that Prime, the modder, is waiting for Psylocke (and I guess Squirrel Girl) to be fully implemented before updating his mod, so is the latest RLE version that you can go with the mod installed.

Last edited:

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I would like it to be a little more realistic, and not "the girls have just met you, but in less of a week they will be deepthroating you"

As PrincessBitchJean says: The Prime Mod.

To be honest, the Prime Mod is the only really up-to-date mod at the moment. At least the most up-to-date mod.

It adds some great feature to the game and changes a few mechanics.

A detailed description of the mod and direct download links of Prime itself can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

The mod is still on the stable version of 1.4e. Prime does not want to deal with the new version until Oni has finished the two new girls. (Oni's coding skills are probably not the best and Prime likes his hair (doesn't want to pull it out every few weeks in annoyance)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentaico

b_w_r

Feb 27, 2021
> Be Zero, but in 2 years time.
> Rogue-Like is now unrecognisably advanced: Betsy can now give handjob with her other hand lmao
> Walk into shower
> suddenly a naked Squirrelgirl
> didn't-need-to-see-that-thanks
> "Hey why didn't you knock?"
> There is no "because I didn't know knocking would keep any squirrels-bitten-by-radioactive-girls out of the showers!" option, sorry.
(Later)
> "So, you saw me (topless/bottomless), what did you think?"

I'm torn between:
  • hoping the unflattering response is so cutting I'm actually OK with Squirrel Girl because of how hard I cackle every time I see that line.
  • hoping it is utterly insufficent so it leads to a whole modding scene for adding far more savage dialogue for my-real-superpower-is-being-a-bastard playthroughs for all the girls.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020

you can choose when to meet each girl but you can also fuck them in less than a day with all the mod features.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
anyone know the source artist for this art? been finding this tossing around reposted without the source artist
i know the signature is on bottom left but i couldn't figured out to read it
Probably colouring_comics on instagram.
This picture and a few others in the same style are on the page.

Reactions: faptiste
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes