Croak

Jul 21, 2017
starts out fun but then turns into a headache as ur unable to enter a room or anything without a chick popping up. Would also be nice if there was some sort of story. You just enter this place with a power.. and thats it.

• Angry
Reactions: Exocrine and Cidus

armond

Apr 26, 2020
starts out fun but then turns into a headache as ur unable to enter a room or anything without a chick popping up. Would also be nice if there was some sort of story. You just enter this place with a power.. and thats it.
You know you're allowed to be rude or mean to them when they pop up, you can tell them to fuck off. It's a nice feature.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
does it do something?
when playing a game plus i use colognes to force them to do something they dont want. it usually doesnt take me more than 2 days to fuck them. i learn that every time you do something new they get points, with that and the gifts its quite easy to max them out.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
1714337117991.png

aparently you can interact with emma on the podium. well she can masturbate when she is teaching a class... i wish i could telekinesis fuck her or play with her toys...

Reactions: cannavaro99

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
When is Kamala Khan gonna appear?
since she is half mutant now
Whenever patreon "or Oni" randomly forces her onto the poll, last I remember Wanda and Lorna were the last two left but with Betsy here I guess any girl x-men/mutant related could be added on regardless of who's there first "as long theres votes and money coming in".

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hello, I have a question - under the "Dirty Talk" menu, there is option for girl to always wear a vibrator. What can I do to make girls do it? I have Rogue after "master" talk, all stats maxed out, and I even switched her personality to be more obedient, yet she still refusees. So what is the condition for this?

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, I have a question - under the "Dirty Talk" menu, there is option for girl to always wear a vibrator. What can I do to make girls do it? I have Rogue after "master" talk, all stats maxed out, and I even switched her personality to be more obedient, yet she still refusees. So what is the condition for this?
you have to use the flirting option to use the vibrator several times, like 3 or 4 times.

Reactions: imzahai and zaqrwe

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I just had a weird thought. So X-Men all have their own uniforms and it's branded with the X-Men logo/branding... Who's the one that went "We need micro bikinis with our branding on it." and then went and made it? Like whose job is it to make X-Men branded bikini's? Did Xavier go like "This is a school for gifted children. We teach kids to embrace their difference. Buy your X branded bikini in our merch store."?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I just had a weird thought. So X-Men all have their own uniforms and it's branded with the X-Men logo/branding... Who's the one that went "We need micro bikinis with our branding on it." and then went and made it? Like whose job is it to make X-Men branded bikini's? Did Xavier go like "This is a school for gifted children. We teach kids to embrace their difference. Buy your X branded bikini in our merch store."?
pretty sure its a rule 34 thing.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes