Willis

Aug 17, 2017
You guys are forgetting Kitty had a weird nose in the cartoon. Oni changed that and made her cuter so he could do the same with X-23 because the main problem for her looks is the nose as well
X-23's nose is like that because she's Logan's clone.

toll

Jun 2, 2017
@toll @azer196
You're playing 0.978a right? He released that bugfix so you could properly talk with her. Once classes are done in the evening keep clicking on "class" until she appears. After the first time which is a scripted scene you'll be able to return the next day in the evening and interact with her again and ask for her number. Then, you can take her to different locations if you want.

Remember that if she doesn't appear in the classroom in the evening just leave the room and re-enter. After a few tries she should be there
Thanks got her now :)

Reactions: Ahhjksio

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Unfortunately getting caught for detention only seems to happen if you haven't already made Professor X ignore anything you do with the girls. I still see him "hmm"ing away but nothing happens so when Emma catches me, she sends me to Prof X; but since I already MC'd him, I just run to my roon without getting any detentions.
That's strange, I had Xavier on mute before, and the detention always worked normally. Did you try only making out without groping?

Other people are saying Emma returns to the classroom at night, but after the masturbation scene she never did for me, and I tried to find her in classroom (in, out, in out) a LOT.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
i can't acess emma after catching her masturbating? what i do now?
Try making out with Rogue or Kitty during class with her, see if she sends you to detention. Maybe the masturbation scene is the trigger for that.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
That's strange, I had Xavier on mute before, and the detention always worked normally. Did you try only making out without groping?

Other people are saying Emma returns to the classroom at night, but after the masturbation scene she never did for me, and I tried to find her in classroom (in, out, in out) a LOT.
Yup, tried making out with no groping or sex, even if Emma does ask me to stay behind for detention, she still up and leaves the moment the class ends in the afternoon. And if I go beyond purely making out, she simply sends me to see Prof X leading to simply returning to PC room. I'll have to try finding her at night I suppose.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

If I just make out (with or without groping) Emma just asks me to concentrate on class and not on he girl, without detention. I have Xavier on mute too.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Another option you can try is enable the console and type:

> Digits.append("Emma")

Now you can also text her and get her in your room in case you have trouble meeting her.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
ok figured a partial fix to getting detention. I got caught in the morning class, then left to the Danger Room for an afternoon session, and Emma was still in the classroom and commented about how (paraphrasing because I didn't save before hand) "skipping detention is bad, you're a bad boy arent you?" or something similar, but led to me being able to feel her up and get her number.

Getting caught and asked to remain for detention, or for that matter anything regarding afternoon class seems to 100% guarantee Emma leaves class and no amount of leaving/returning gets her to reappear in the evening/night. So there seems to be a coding issue somewhere in regards to attending afternoon class, that puts Emma in a limbo state that's particularly frustrating if one hasn't gotten her phone number yet.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
A lot of these troubles may have already been fixed in the 978b version. You should probably wait until someone uploads it before wearing yourself out trying to figure out workarounds. The only thing I know about it is he labeled it "Now with slightly more Emma", so it sounds like he has fixed some of the Emma bugs and she should probably show up more often.

Reactions: hiver and zazzaro

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Detention with Emma has always worked fine with mine. Maybe my save was just right for the conditions. That being said, every time I get detention she does mention how I was trying to run away, as mentioned by Somtaaw

ok figured a partial fix to getting detention. I got caught in the morning class, then left to the Danger Room for an afternoon session, and Emma was still in the classroom and commented about how (paraphrasing because I didn't save before hand) "skipping detention is bad, you're a bad boy arent you?" or something similar, but led to me being able to feel her up and get her number.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Two or three of us have tried to explain it as best we could, take a look a few posts up.

Saxton112

Jul 7, 2017
I began a new game, went to sleep, then took the class twice, went with Rogue to her room, we studied, then I offered to give her a massage and MC began to hotdog her. Am I getting something wrong or is it just a new "massage" animation?

Saligia

May 12, 2017

RogueLike0.978b
ah yes, good old rapidgator. Download crapped out after 90 bytes, and then rapidgator went "nope, you're over your free download limit, try again in an hour or so."

Can anyone put this on Mega, or any other uploading service with big boy pants at least?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I'm downloading right now, I'll reupload to Mega as soon as it finishes. Rapidgator is slow for me, estimated download time is around 15 minutes. I'll post a Mega link once it's done, unless someone beats me to it.

EDIT: It's fluctuating between 7 minutes and 2 hours now. Lol. We'll see how long this takes, but either way I'll post when it's finished and reuploaded.

EDIT2: SLDR beat me to it. Thanks man!

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes