Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
I just can't seem to be able to talk with Emma, I see her giving lectures all the time, however she always just says to talk with her after lectures, wich I can't seem to be able to do. And she is never giving me detentions. Am I doing something wrong?

JerSmi

Mar 18, 2018
Can't access the whole menu when talking with a girl. It goes off screen.
I had the same problem. If you have high-DPI screen, try this:
Microsoft Support said:
Change application properties
In Explorer or on the Start menu, right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings check box.

Note
In Windows 10 Version 1703 and later version of Windows, the text of the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings option is changed to Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
All the folks going on about how Emma is inaccessible, first interactions appear to be optimal during "detention". Have her catch you making out/fondling any of the two other girls and she'll stay with you after class.

There is also a scene during the evening in the classroom where you can catch her masturbating. Seems to be totally random (or messed up coding) because I got it before I even started talking to her. Once you get love past a certain point she'll give you her phone number and you can just call her and summon her to wherever you are.

Is there art for the Kitty/Rogue stuff? From what little I tried out last night it seemed to be all just text for me.

Now onto gripes: I'm fully aware that first releases are always bugs. I wish this was otherwise, but apparently oni doesn't do any form of QA and firmly believes in releasing his badly made builds and having the players bugtest everything so he can then jury-rig his fixes. I'm not sure how effective this is since I'm not a coder. His patreons seem to have accepted this, so there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm not a fan of the speech bubbles being moved to the upper left corner for scenes. It doesn't seem "organic" at all, not having the artwork in your field of view as you read the text.

It's a shame that the changelog for this update seems substantial, but there's really not much content in this in practice. Now till Q3 probably for actual emma content.

Reactions: hallothere

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
You guys are forgetting Kitty had a weird nose in the cartoon. Oni changed that and made her cuter so he could do the same with X-23 because the main problem for her looks is the nose as well

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
By the way I tried the modded version and it wouldn't load any of my old saves. When I started a new game, all the girls started off with the same stats and outfits as in my last save.

Kinda funky.

Ofunn

Jan 5, 2018
Well she looks lame in X-Men Evolution since he's using that art style.
That's funny, I actually prefer that depiction, considering that it is her original look. She first came out in Evo before being "backported" into the comics, and I love damn near everything about that show.

So she actually shares that with Harley Quinn, and I think it's fair to say I hate everything about nu-Harley. (Though I like current Laura? Maybe it's just character development done right.)

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Unfortunately getting caught for detention only seems to happen if you haven't already made Professor X ignore anything you do with the girls. I still see him "hmm"ing away but nothing happens so when Emma catches me, she sends me to Prof X; but since I already MC'd him, I just run to my roon without getting any detentions.

I'll have to wait for the b patch, since in 40+ days, I've only seen the masturbating after class once, and even spent an hour going to class in the evening, going to the square, going back to class, rinse and repeat for an hour. I think that worked out to something in excess of 200 attempts without a single appearance from Frost.

So I hear you about the gripe, having us bugtest when there's very little content in the game, compared to something like oh say... Superpowered, where those devs bugtest on their own. Now I do understand that a Dev can't bugtest everything, but Oni doesn't appear to do any bugtesting at all, beyond the most minimal "does this usually work? Ok let's ship the product and wait for feedback on what needs to get fixed the most"

All the folks going on about how Emma is inaccessible, first interactions appear to be optimal during "detention". Have her catch you making out/fondling any of the two other girls and she'll stay with you after class.

There is also a scene during the evening in the classroom where you can catch her masturbating. Seems to be totally random (or messed up coding) because I got it before I even started talking to her. Once you get love past a certain point she'll give you her phone number and you can just call her and summon her to wherever you are.

Is there art for the Kitty/Rogue stuff? From what little I tried out last night it seemed to be all just text for me.

Now onto gripes: I'm fully aware that first releases are always bugs. I wish this was otherwise, but apparently oni doesn't do any form of QA and firmly believes in releasing his badly made builds and having the players bugtest everything so he can then jury-rig his fixes. I'm not sure how effective this is since I'm not a coder. His patreons seem to have accepted this, so there's nothing we can do about it.

I'm not a fan of the speech bubbles being moved to the upper left corner for scenes. It doesn't seem "organic" at all, not having the artwork in your field of view as you read the text.

It's a shame that the changelog for this update seems substantial, but there's really not much content in this in practice. Now till Q3 probably for actual emma content.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes