HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Looks like Oni is talking about Laura. Any word on what he his plans are for her? I am guessing the patron post that's up now is about her sex scenes so I am a bit curious on what he says about her.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looks like Oni is talking about Laura. Any word on what he his plans are for her? I am guessing the patron post that's up now is about her sex scenes so I am a bit curious on what he says about her.
Unfortunately, I can't see it so im sorry to report that I can't tell. Wish Oni would make more open posts that weren't uploaded once every 2 months or something.

Jan 9, 2018

(current version spoilers if you haven't checked it out yet)

Ok, so new year, let's get some discussion going! The most recent version of the game, 0.981, introduced the new character Laura Kinney, or X-23. She only makes a cameo in this version, one scene, but it should give you a feel of how I'm handling the character and how she looks in general. My feel for the character is that she has a bit of a tomboyish side, physical and aggressive, but is also pretty chill. She talks in short, direct statements, she can be a bit more mellow than some of the other characters, she can be a bit more casual in some areas, but a bit more reserved in others.

I'd like to hear from you guys about what you think of what you've seen so far, and where you'd like to see her go in future updates. Obviously the goal is to get her up to speed with the other characters in terms of basic content, and the next patch should include at least some of her sexual and interaction options, but is there anything in particular that interests you? I have some ideas for alternate outfits, but any that are must-have? I'm currently planning to have a jacket and miniskirt, at least.

Btw, I've noticed that there seems to be a fairly stiff drop-off in pledges this month, hopefully most of that due to the various Patreon drama going around than to anything specific on my part. I can weather this better than some creators out there, but I really appreciate that so many of you so loyally support me and this project. Hopefully things will settle down soon, and keep an eye on any more marginal creators you might follow, if they've been hit harder, maybe throw a few extra bucks their way this month.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

(current version spoilers if you haven't checked it out yet)

Ok, so new year, let's get some discussion going! The most recent version of the game, 0.981, introduced the new character Laura Kinney, or X-23. She only makes a cameo in this version, one scene, but it should give you a feel of how I'm handling the character and how she looks in general. My feel for the character is that she has a bit of a tomboyish side, physical and aggressive, but is also pretty chill. She talks in short, direct statements, she can be a bit more mellow than some of the other characters, she can be a bit more casual in some areas, but a bit more reserved in others.

I'd like to hear from you guys about what you think of what you've seen so far, and where you'd like to see her go in future updates. Obviously the goal is to get her up to speed with the other characters in terms of basic content, and the next patch should include at least some of her sexual and interaction options, but is there anything in particular that interests you? I have some ideas for alternate outfits, but any that are must-have? I'm currently planning to have a jacket and miniskirt, at least.

Btw, I've noticed that there seems to be a fairly stiff drop-off in pledges this month, hopefully most of that due to the various Patreon drama going around than to anything specific on my part. I can weather this better than some creators out there, but I really appreciate that so many of you so loyally support me and this project. Hopefully things will settle down soon, and keep an eye on any more marginal creators you might follow, if they've been hit harder, maybe throw a few extra bucks their way this month.
Appreciate it man!

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Just try to either read Oni's patreon if your a paying patron, or look a little bit back in the log in the future. For the most part, if you have a question and it's not an issue with a crashing game, bug, ect., it's usually a little bit back in the forum.

Apr 6, 2018
I like the girls having hairy pubes, but it would be nice to have that option for the protagonist too. Like (damn now I speak like Kitty), as you can change the skin colour, add some hair or not. It's a big turn on for me :p

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Does anyone else's game freeze/crash often. Specifically during BJ signs with Rogue?
If it crashes and you try and load it back up, is there a crash log? If there is, can you upload it so someone here can try and find out what the issue is? If there isn't anything like that (somehow), then it could just be you trying to give too many commands in the game and making it crash. Still, that's deviating from the main question: is there a crash log?

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
Am i the only one who doesnt really like the x 23 art? Shes barely recognizable as x 23 from the comics and looks nothing like x 23 from the show.

Not really a fan...

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Am i the only one who doesnt really like the x 23 art? Shes barely recognizable as x 23 from the comics and looks nothing like x 23 from the show.

Not really a fan...
Can't really say anything on this myself since I'm not a comics buff or someone who watched a bunch of the show. TBH, the only episode of any kind of X-Men show I do remember is when Logan is hunting down Gambit for stealing the collar that can control other's mutant powers. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge, but who knows. Maybe overtime you may come to like it, or Oni will make a change in art.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

gws072017

Nov 14, 2018
If it crashes and you try and load it back up, is there a crash log? If there is, can you upload it so someone here can try and find out what the issue is? If there isn't anything like that (somehow), then it could just be you trying to give too many commands in the game and making it crash. Still, that's deviating from the main question: is there a crash log?
no crash log but i switched from opengl to directx and it seems to work now.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes