Sep 30, 2017
So I just started playing this game and I am about 5 days in and I haven't met Kitty or Emma yet... am I doing something wrong?
Just keep playing. Give it a week or two (in game) until kitty pops up in the square. Emma will follow after when you go to class.

Just a tip, if you want to progress your relationship with Emma, you might want to check the classroom after classes. Trust me, it's worth checking out.

Reactions: PugWug

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How do i ask rogue about the relationship with kitty?
If you mean if it's okay to have a relationship with both her and Kitty, make Kitty your GF first, then hang out with Rogue until the point where she wants to be your GF. You should have an option where you can tell her you're with Kitty already, and from there pray that your relationship is strong enough for her to say yes. I think. Anyone can correct and flame me if I'm wrong since I just always go for Emma and then anyone else I fancy ;P

kryptonite69

Jul 10, 2018
If you mean if it's okay to have a relationship with both her and Kitty, make Kitty your GF first, then hang out with Rogue until the point where she wants to be your GF. You should have an option where you can tell her you're with Kitty already, and from there pray that your relationship is strong enough for her to say yes. I think. Anyone can correct and flame me if I'm wrong since I just always go for Emma and then anyone else I fancy ;P
I personally did it the other way around. Got to a point with Rogue where she was cool with bringing Kitty into the equation

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Thanks for the answer, under what menu option is said option hiding
Whichever way you go, it should just pop up when either girl calls you out into their room. After that, it should just happen naturally as long as the game doesn't crash or something.

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Whichever way you go, it should just pop up when either girl calls you out into their room. After that, it should just happen naturally as long as the game doesn't crash or something.
It is indeed event based was looking under the menu when you talk to someone

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Hey can anyone give me a link to latest version mega link? Just prefer mega.nz

Also a walkthrough would be appreciated

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Hey can anyone give me a link to latest version mega link? Just prefer mega.nz

Also a walkthrough would be appreciated
It's less that you need a walkthrough, and more of just poking and prodding to get different results. Nothing is extremely hard to reveal, unless you're really stuck with Emma, and there are plenty of posts before this page that probably has one or two posts that contain something you may be looking for.

Ioled

Jun 12, 2018
Does anyone know whether or not Rouge's power steal in the game actually does anything?
Yes.

*Spoiler* If her stats are high enough and you get sent to professor X becuse you were doing indecent things in public she can use her powers to mind control the professor to do a few things for you (Raise your income, give you keys to different rooms, leave you and Rouge alone the next time you do indecent stuff in public).

Reactions: BlueKazXV

ERIC DICKERSON

Sep 29, 2018
Here is a android version of v0.981d!

- - - -
Hey my game keeps crashing when launching anyway I can fix that ?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes