• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Why is the girls "never around" when trying to flirt with them through texting?
I'm not quite sure how to answer this question. Aren't you texting them because they're not around? Otherwise the option shouldn't be available, I'm pretty sure...

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
you have to flirt in person for now because all the flirt actions are physical
Oh OK, thanks.

I'm not quite sure how to answer this question. Aren't you texting them because they're not around? Otherwise the option shouldn't be available, I'm pretty sure...
There is a "flirt" option when texting them and I thought you could flirt through text is what I meant.

Reactions: SuperKamiLuvGuru

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
whaaAAAATTT!? but I want to slap asses! with MY FUCKING MIND, man!
Hey, maybe in the future these can be a way to imbue yourself with a psycho/telekinetic ability to reach across phone lines and smack dat booty? That all depends on Oni though, since we still don't even have the proper Emma sex animation yet, so unless he gets super motivated AF or something, it probably won't happen very soon...

ayo1234

Jul 12, 2018
Hey, maybe in the future these can be a way to imbue yourself with a psycho/telekinetic ability to reach across phone lines and smack dat booty? That all depends on Oni though, since we still don't even have the proper Emma sex animation yet, so unless he gets super motivated AF or something, it probably won't happen very soon...
Anything new in the game mod or oni wise?

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Anything new in the game mod or oni wise?
Nothing new mod-wise yet. I'm pretty sure whoever put Mystique in the game is working on retexturing her, but otherwise it might be better to direct this o the mod thread. As for Oni, apparantly there was an update, but seeing as I'm not a paid Patreon, I can't see it. Unless someone who is paid wants to post the update here, there should be news for all of us this Saturday(?)

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Update drops today yeah?
He may drop an update by midnight-ish, and I only say that because he did it last month and I just so happened to be checking Patreon after coming home late from a flight back from Korea. I'll try to keep an eye out, but if there is an update soon then I'll try to post as soon as I can. Otherwise, someone else may post it.
TL;DR: Keep your eyes peeled.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
He may drop an update by midnight-ish, and I only say that because he did it last month and I just so happened to be checking Patreon after coming home late from a flight back from Korea. I'll try to keep an eye out, but if there is an update soon then I'll try to post as soon as I can. Otherwise, someone else may post it.
TL;DR: Keep your eyes peeled.
will do thanks for the info.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Here's the Patreon update that Oni released just now:

Hey guys, read this before reading the next post, it's important.

A new version will be up in a few minutes. I want to stress, in no uncertain terms, that this first build will be a rough, likely bug-filled mess of a build. I mean, I've cleared all the ones I know about, but historically that means there are plenty that I missed. Sorry about that, but it will be better soon. So basically, if you like to poke and prod for bugs, then this patch is for you. If you just want to have fun playing the game and a crash would ruin your fun, just be patient, I'll be putting out new build fairly regularly over the next few days as new bugs are found, and hopefully within a week or two it'll get pretty stable.

That said, here are the patch notes:

New Features:
- Emma now has the option to have sex with her, as well as anal sex, and titjobs. Let me know if there are any issues with the animations or text flow for these.

- Emma now has the potential to do sexual things in public or with the other girls (previously I tried to hard block these options). There should be dialog involved expressing her misgivings, and you'll have to overcome that in various ways. Let me know how these interactions feel, or if something seems out of place.

- Emma's chitchat options are in place, and can interact with the above described additions.

- There is a new system for dating in place. You can now ask for a date any time of the day, but then have to meet the other person in the university square in the evening (don't stand them up). You can also double date by asking more than one girl out (up to two only). Of course this might cause complications. There are a lot of ways this system can go, so please try out your options.

- Rogue has a new sex option.

-Maybe other stuff? I forget. I might update this list is someone says "was this new?" ;)

Known Issues:

-Emma still has no room (let me know if the game ever makes it seem like you're in her room or something, and how you got there.)

-Emma is missing several clothing pieces when in her sex/TJ poses, so they might appear and disappear as she shifts in and out of these poses without commentary. Just roll with it. Eventually these items will be in.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
I got some double imaging after having Emma give me a titjob and then having her clean it up. She was still doing me while trying to lick me at the same time. Also Rogue is more reluctant to do anything to Kitty during any threesome action.

Reactions: EdgyPinkDude
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes