Legend 123

May 28, 2018
We don't know that yet. Oni is currently focusing on developing more content for the girls rather than abilities that our MC can use, which includes things like dialogue options and sex scenes. Until he says otherwise, there are no other powers.
what about the story Is there only going to be sex scenes or he is working on story too?? sex scenes are good but there was no story until now

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
what about the story Is there only going to be sex scenes or he is working on story too?? sex scenes are good but there was no story until now
As far as I know, there really is no story overall. There is a premise, but I personally don't count that as an actual story, personally. I guess there will be some development with the girls as you level them up and become more familiar with them, but otherwise, I don't think there's much else.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
As far as I know, there really is no story overall. There is a premise, but I personally don't count that as an actual story, personally. I guess there will be some development with the girls as you level them up and become more familiar with them, but otherwise, I don't think there's much else.
I hope developer will think about story too bcoz this is the only thing this game is lacking

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
I hope developer will think about story too bcoz this is the only thing this game is lacking
A story would be nice, but the two issues I see with that are:

1) Making a compelling story is probably going to be tough and time consuming. So the time that Oni is spending making a story and coding the dialogue and the events is time he could be spending on coding more interactions with the girls. Also, if the story sucks, then that's another issue that people will be upset with. Even if he has a deep and compelling story as to why you're banging a girl you (technically) just met, her friend, and your teacher, I stand firm by the point that it will probably be time consuming, and

2) What kind of story could you make out of this? If he wanted to make a whole story dealing with other various mutants and governments and whatnot, how would he go about making that in the first place. Remember that Oni is really taking his time with his updates, and sometimes they turn out to be bughunt editions rather than actualy updates. While having more mutants would be interesting, it goes back to my first issue in that it will probably take a long time to code, have art for, and implement a new character. Mystique on the mod page is technically a good example of this. She's a relatively cut-and-paste version of Emma, but I'm pretty sure the original art for her took a long time to do.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
A story would be nice, but the two issues I see with that are:

1) Making a compelling story is probably going to be tough and time consuming. So the time that Oni is spending making a story and coding the dialogue and the events is time he could be spending on coding more interactions with the girls. Also, if the story sucks, then that's another issue that people will be upset with. Even if he has a deep and compelling story as to why you're banging a girl you (technically) just met, her friend, and your teacher, I stand firm by the point that it will probably be time consuming, and

2) What kind of story could you make out of this? If he wanted to make a whole story dealing with other various mutants and governments and whatnot, how would he go about making that in the first place. Remember that Oni is really taking his time with his updates, and sometimes they turn out to be bughunt editions rather than actualy updates. While having more mutants would be interesting, it goes back to my first issue in that it will probably take a long time to code, have art for, and implement a new character. Mystique on the mod page is technically a good example of this. She's a relatively cut-and-paste version of Emma, but I'm pretty sure the original art for her took a long time to do.
But I do agree that a story would be nice for a game like this. Even Akabur's trainer games and Four Elements Trainer all have a rudimentary story that makes the game more interesting to play.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
But I do agree that a story would be nice for a game like this. Even Akabur's trainer games and Four Elements Trainer all have a rudimentary story that makes the game more interesting to play.
Arrival of mystique can be a starting point of a story if developer feels that way

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
PLEASE TAKE ALL MOD-RELATED QUESTIONS, ISSUES AND COMMENTS OVER TO THE MOD PAGE FOR THE GAME. KEEP THIS THREAD JUST FOR THE ACTUAL GAME AND WHAT IS OFFICIALLY IN IT. WE DID SO TO CLEAN UP THE THREAD FROM THE MESS IT WAS BEFORE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.

Reactions: p22

Croissanito

Aug 19, 2018
PLEASE TAKE ALL MOD-RELATED QUESTIONS, ISSUES AND COMMENTS OVER TO THE MOD PAGE FOR THE GAME. KEEP THIS THREAD JUST FOR THE ACTUAL GAME AND WHAT IS OFFICIALLY IN IT. WE DID SO TO CLEAN UP THE THREAD FROM THE MESS IT WAS BEFORE. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
This request would carry more weight if you didn't double post :^)

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Great game but is so slow to come out
That's just how Oni works. He (she?) is real slow.
Oni used to only make art and take commissions. This is his first game and he'll take a bloody long time implementing new content. And to top it off every time he makes a new version it's full of bugs.

Reactions: VeggieNeptunia

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
New update from Oni. Dropped yesterday at midnight-ish:

Hey guys, just keeping you updated to the progress I've been up to. I have Emma's titjob and sex scenes finished, along with a couple other surprises. Before I release it, I still need to do some testing, and I want to get in her wet look for her alternate poses, tweak a few things, maybe try to get her threesome interactions in with the other girls, I need to write a few linking scenes for that.

I don't have all the clothing done for Emma's sex poses though, so I'm debating whether to wait until those are finished before putting out the next version, which may take a few additional weeks, or to just release the rest of the content when it's ready, and get those clothing options in on a later build. Let me know what you guys think about that.

I'll also be putting out a preview image at the $3 tier, but don't worry, all that content is coming to the game soon anyway.

Thank you guys so much for the love you guys have shown this project, I hope to continue to put out new releases worthy of that support.

Reactions: Mattu and TheDevian
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes