JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Wonder Land
I am in it: .................................
Me:................................
Me:.....oh ......... Yeah that was Fun time..
Me:.....1993 best year all great people born in it....
Me: yeah God Is one like you are how you got made Sperm in Egg in Womb and you are one ...... Example of life secrete
Me: I start .......... to forget my Talent My hope .... Drawing Become harder With time ...........
Me:...................................... Let's Check F95 For New Stuff I've been doing .............
Me: ........... oh Rogue-Like I wonder When this game will have the Completed Tag .........

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Wonder Land
Me: yeah God Is one like you are how you got made Sperm in Egg in Womb and you are one ...... Example of life secrete
Me: I start .......... to forget my Talent My hope .... Drawing Become harder With time ...........
Me:...................................... Let's Check F95 For New Stuff I've been doing .............
Me: ........... oh Rogue-Like I wonder When this game will have the Completed Tag .........
1713980844301.jpeg

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Wonder Land
Mate, are you allright?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond and JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Mate, are you allright?
Sometimes I wonder that to but better question are we alright
Life Day Go day Come Nothing New Same story Same Words Nothing fun anymore
I am not sure if I am Alright mate

if we Could Turn around the Time

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Sometimes I wonder that to but better question are we alright
Life Day Go day Come Nothing New Same story Same Words Nothing fun anymore
I am not sure if I am Alright mate

if we Could Turn around the Time
Give being and nothingness a read (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: leathermax

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Why does every piece of AI generated trash have the exact same ugly face?
Hey now. I once knew a girl who looked quite a bit like that. Which is why her grandfather raped her on a nightly basis with her parents' consent until he died of a heart attack mid-assault when she was 11, she turned to drugs and alcohol, became a nymphomaniac, picked-up a boyfriend who was murdered by the father of another girl (and wasn't that a story), and died herself at 22. Of course, none of this came out until her estranged brother visited her grave for the first time, discovered their parents buried his sister next to their grandfather (who also abused him it turned out), and told the whole sordid story during church service. Rural America!

...Yeah, I need more ai art to bleach my brain now...
1713994924000.png
1713994932885.png
1713994948133.png

PrincessBitchJean

Aug 25, 2017
Hey now. I once knew a girl who looked quite a bit like that. Which is why her grandfather raped her on a nightly basis with her parents' consent until he died of a heart attack mid-assault when she was 11, she turned to drugs and alcohol, became a nymphomaniac, picked-up a boyfriend who was murdered by the father of another girl (and wasn't that a story), and died herself at 22. Of course, none of this came out until her estranged brother visited her grave for the first time, discovered their parents buried his sister next to their grandfather (who also abused him it turned out), and told the whole sordid story during church service. Rural America!

...Yeah, I need more ai art to bleach my brain now...
View attachment 3571588
View attachment 3571589
View attachment 3571590
Now make them give birth, including placentas and umbilical cords.

And I swear to god, if you can't generate Rogue pushing out a withered corpse baby...

• Wow
Reactions: Cidus
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes