sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
You'd be surprised how many people I've had offer a hand, most saying they have no programing or game dev experience but I appreciate their honesty.
Ahh, I thought you meant you didn't want to manage a bunch of random pull requests. I was like "pull request from rando's don't really happen unless the project's, like, really big/visible".
Tell me what you think of godot when you've had a full run of it. I've heard some good things about it especially since the next Ur-Quan Masters game is made in it. Been wondering if I should pick it up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont want to be a dick but you mean 4 girls plus Zero (a fivesome)? or 3 girls plus Zero(foursome)?

You'd be surprised how many people I've had offer a hand, most saying they have no programing or game dev experience but I appreciate their honesty.
I wanted to make a user interface just for sex accions on figma, just to unite the different accions making it posible to star kissing them and to end up fucking them. To keep the sex scene more fluent instead of going back to the sex actions menu. basically you could do everything from any action. if the girl lets you oc.

so far you can kiss them, touch them, lick them, dildo them, fuck them etc but if you suck their breast you cant jump from there to eating their pussy for example. you can for example go from fingering to fucking but you have to pass through using a dildo and who wants your first time with kitty to be with a dildo?

if this would help you let me know, ive been thinking how to map a foursome (three girls plus zero). I guess the principle could work with 4 girls. but i would rather star with 3, i always thought as zero has 2 hands and a dick he could fuck 3 girls at a time or at least fuck one and finger/dildo the others by their side. while using his mouth too.

Reactions: leathermax

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Tell me what you think of godot when you've had a full run of it. I've heard some good things about it especially since the next Ur-Quan Masters game is made in it. Been wondering if I should pick it up.
Been using it for four months now and prior to the 4.0 update I had no interest in it; but now I really like it. It's very lightweight (unlike Unity) and it gives you options. Can use their godot scripting language (which is just dynamic c++, with some quirks, but you can write it statically), c#, or just c++ (granted when I looked at this option it was in beta; meaning writing any scripts in c++ meant rebuilding the engine every time you added one). Only thing that bothers me is it doesn't use the most up to date openGL (which doesn't matter if you use vulcan anyway).
I dont want to be a dick but you mean 4 girls plus Zero (a fivesome)? or 3 girls plus Zero(foursome)?
Haha, I was waiting for someone to point that out; I forgot to count the player.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
If it were Wanda, I wouldn't complain.
What if she had huge boobs though? Imagine not wanting Rogue -- or any other goth girl -- to have bigger tits. What's the point of having a big titty goth girlfriend without huge tits? She'd just be a normal goth girl -- without miraculous tits. It's nice, but I still want those bonus features.

• Hey there
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: p22 and armond

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
there is "new game plus", she asked you about it and BOOM you start new game with stats reset, and you know noone, except HER
As I said before, this is not in the Oni Original Vanlia version, but then you play the Prime Mod complete package version. The girls have extra abilities to unlock. The Game Plus is Gwens.

And if you use it correctly, it's a very powerful one. It increases the replay value considerably. But not if you've only been in the game for a few days...

But I've already mentioned that to you before:

Gwen's "new game plus mode" is her ability in the Prime mod.
It gives you the option to restart the game from day 1. The OPPORTUNITY, not the compulsion. You can reject her first offer and approach her again at any time, days, months, years later.

Talk with her / Relationship status / About that talk we had before... / About that New Game Plus time travel thing...

You're practically starting a new game, but:
You keep your money, your items, your skills acquired from the girls (e.g. from Kitty that you can see where the girls are), your level (for example, this makes an impression on Emma when you first meet (something like: Zero your school achievements are impressive)),

and you can decide whether Gwen remembers you. If so, you'll take a trained slave, *errr*, I mean a fully-fledged girlfriend into the next round who will be an invaluable help in the next game round. For example, if you have sex with Gwen in public in front of one of the other girls. This either totally embarrasses the other Girl or encourages her to join in. Even though she wouldn't want to have sex with you otherwise.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes