• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Echo-128

May 13, 2018
What is the purpose of the "Forced" counter?
I don't remember it being in the original game. But if you're playing a "modded" version, its the counter located under the "Money", "Level" and "Actions Left" counters.

Has somebody explained this elsewhere in this thread?

- Thanks in advance

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I don't remember it being in the original game. But if you're playing a "modded" version, its the counter located under the "Money", "Level" and "Actions Left" counters.

- Thanks in advance
It's how many times you forced that girl to do something, if it's more than zero she's gonna look sad most of the time. It gets reduced by one, every day that passes.

Reactions: Echo-128

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017

- Thanks in advance
It's normally a hidden variable that you can't see in the base game. The modders gave it a visble counter cause people kept on asking why the girls in the game looked depressed all the time.

Reactions: Echo-128

Echo-128

May 13, 2018
It's how many times you forced that girl to do something, if it's more than zero she's gonna look sad most of the time. It gets reduced by one, every day that passes.
It's normally a hidden variable that you can't see in the base game. The modders gave it a visble counter cause people kept on asking why the girls in the game looked depressed all the time.
Ah. Thank you.
I thought it might have been a "bondage counter" that made the girls graduate into more kinky stuff.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, even though it has been a while since modders started working on Rogue-like, the amount of content they keep producing still blows my mind.
We'll see about that, Kreiger.
LetsGetPhysical.jpg
I don't know if I'm sold on that teal, but what do you guys think of the design for her workout gear?
And I think I fixed her hair for the last time. I might do a variant where it's pulled into a ponytail/bun something for her workout set...we'll see.

Also, the jacket is removable and the top fits together with Mystique's top to make a second (third?!) top!
PhysicalPhysical.jpg

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hmmmm.... Shouldn't she be unable to do that when she's in contact with you :thinking:
Her Powers are more along the lines of she can't turn into the player or mimic his voice, other characters would be just fine due to how her powers work. Basically if she sees or touches the genetic material of a person she can mimic them but due to the main characters powers it should only scramble her power if she tried to turn into him or sound like him. Now if the MC is Leech then it'd be a different story altogether. He nullifies the powers of mutants nearby (the kid from the X-Men 3rd movie but he did appear in Evolution and had green skin) and the MC does have similar powers but they aren't the same.

Edit: looked a little more into leeches powers. In evolution Rogue used it to defeat Apocolypse and showed more abilities than just removing other mutants powers, when she has them she can control who's power is dampened as well as amplify other mutants powers. Also his power isn't constant like in the X-Men movie. So technically the MC of this game could be Leech. I think I made this argument before and forgot that I had looked all of this up. It does make sense due to the green skin option.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Guys, I really would to thank you for all the hard Work and you funny and friendly Way.
Each Day since I know this Game you cheer me up plus I am maybe kinda addicted to this Game if you know what my Hands uhm i mean Me mean XD
So thanks for your Great Work. I am Prout that I know you all uwu

Reactions: MK78

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
View attachment 108049
I don't know if I'm sold on that teal, but what do you guys think of the design for her workout gear?
And I think I fixed her hair for the last time. I might do a variant where it's pulled into a ponytail/bun something for her workout set...we'll see.

Also, the jacket is removable and the top fits together with Mystique's top to make a second (third?!) top!
View attachment 108052
I like it! Also something different, since the other girls have short Workout gear! If you ever going to finish your Jean, maybe you could put her in an 80's style Aerobic Outfit?
Something like this.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Hmmmm.... Shouldn't she be unable to do that when she's in contact with you :thinking:
Her Powers are more along the lines of she can't turn into the player or mimic his voice, other characters would be just fine due to how her powers work. Basically if she sees or touches the genetic material of a person she can mimic them but due to the main characters powers it should only scramble her power if she tried to turn into him or sound like him. Now if the MC is Leech then it'd be a different story altogether. He nullifies the powers of mutants nearby (the kid from the X-Men 3rd movie but he did appear in Evolution and had green skin) and the MC does have similar powers but they aren't the same.

Edit: looked a little more into leeches powers. In evolution Rogue used it to defeat Apocolypse and showed more abilities than just removing other mutants powers, when she has them she can control who's power is dampened as well as amplify other mutants powers. Also his power isn't constant like in the X-Men movie. So technically the MC of this game could be Leech. I think I made this argument before and forgot that I had looked all of this up. It does make sense due to the green skin option.
It's not hard to explain it, "Hey, you're lvl 4 now, you're able to better control your powers". Problem solved, after all that's one of the main reasons the Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters exists, help the mutants learn how to use and control their powers.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
View attachment 108049

View attachment 108052
775d42aa6e05c1710a4db1ce5d770a9075dac47d656f181dd3a2c7379f38ff98.png
It seems like everyone has only been praising you and not providing any constructive criticism for this new character and while I more or less agree with the praise (workout clothes look great) I also feel like I have to say something. Do you see the problem with the way you've drawn her? She doesn't fit in with the rest of the game. The lines are too harsh, her face lacks detail and expressiveness. Ultimately less polished in general. Visually she's just not as vibrant as the other girls and you can tell by this picture how she clearly stands out disregarding the background of course.

I was waiting to see more update pics because I thought the body was a work in progress as it was definitely getting better but now that you've moved on to clothes I'm wondering if this is it?

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 108146
...not providing any constructive criticism for this new character ...
I think the details and definition on Mystique is a little less, compared to the other 3, yes. For example the hips, crotch,belly, jawline and boobs are too flat, no curves, lacks details. The lines on her are bit thicker and shadows are off by a bit than the other 3, so it stands out as well. Also she is too pale.

I assume its still WIP and will be improved upon over the next few days.

Wolfy0

Mar 11, 2018
I think the details and definition on Mystique is a little less, compared to the other 3, yes. For example the hips, crotch,belly, jawline and boobs are too flat, no curves, lacks details. The lines on her are bit thicker and shadows are off by a bit than the other 3, so it stands out as well. Also she is too pale.

I assume its still WIP and will be improved upon over the next few days.
Mostly this with me, I am interested to see what the thicker lines and off shadows would look like if they stay in though. Mystique is a shapeshifter after all.

Reeemlin

Mar 18, 2018
For Mystique, it would be fun to add body change functions. Although, most likely, it will not be easy to implement.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I'll take these under consideration, there's an underlying technical issue with the line weight that probably won't be fixed but there are stylistic differences that I can address. Straight up, Oni likes more shading per square unit than I do, and his shadows are in higher contrast. Her whole face probably seems a little off because it's transposed from a separate file that is at a wildly different resolution, plus Mystique seemed to have a much more angular face but I can take another pass at it. But if the general designs are good it's not like I can't go back in and revise stuff.

I have, in the face of these criticisms, drank a bottle of Jack Daniels and stabbed myself in the hand. Read about it on my LiveJournal where you can find the link to a gimmiedatcash.org to cover my medical expenses...and more Jack Daniels.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes