TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
In just two months the fantastic modders here have arguably developed the same if not more content than Oni has since release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now we even have new character editions on the horizon to look towards.

This inspires to me to help make some content of my own but I'm probably too lazy to help so I'll just settle for proclaiming praise to those who deserve it and thanking them for making one of my favourite H-Games something fantastic.

I wonder though if with all the work and steady updates if you guys meet the "criteria" for a personal mod sub-forum, It'd be nice to have the content, updates and bug reports neatly organized.
(Although it might not bother most as much as it bothers my OCD ehm I mean me.)

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
...on a side note still don't understand why Oni refuses to use Jean as her personality in the show would make for a great target to break mentally.
You and me are on the same wavelength there. I absolutely can't understand that reluctance. She seems such a natural fit for it.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
You and me are on the same wavelength there. I absolutely can't understand that reluctance. She seems such a natural fit for it.
apparently he doesn't like her ergo why he refuses to add her, despite her being a main character and a opposite of rogue. that being said Rogue in X-Men Evolution is kind of a polar opposite of her Orginal X-men the animated series persona so that's interesting to play off of.

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
apparently he doesn't like her ergo why he refuses to add her, despite her being a main character and a opposite of rogue. that being said Rogue in X-Men Evolution is kind of a polar opposite of her Orginal X-men the animated series persona so that's interesting to play off of.
Him adding content based off personal preference means this along with the pic a few pages ago confirms my suspicions...

Oni loves Green Cock

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It is his game. And he does have to write dialogue and story content when he's developing it and if he doesn't like a character then it could slow him down even more. And my mentality towards this is if I spend more on a Patreon dev that's taking their sweet time than it would cost for me to get a standard game then I'm wasting money. Oni hasn't reached that limit yet due to the game being $1. Anyways the mod team are great and are doing a better job than Oni. He is however one of the few people that I think is worth the pledge due to the things I said above and you do get access to some of his art. Idk when he started on the game exactly, I found it in March of 2016 and by June or July the game could of been called done but he decided to add Kitty into it and that took him over a year to work out the kinks due to how he had the game previously set up. It does irritate me when people give him shit but he isn't milking the game like I see a lot of other devs do so I find that redeeming. That and if you want to talk about waste of pledge money, look up Jessica Nigri's patreon. That shit's insane and a complete waste of cash.

Reactions: Ut5962

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
So i downloaded and added the extended "e" version of the game but i still cannot find Mystique or her "room"???

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
So i downloaded and added the extended "e" version of the game but i still cannot find Mystique or her "room"???
OP is outdated
This post has the game already modded with the latest version:

This post has just the mod if you want to apply to the game yourself:

Reactions: RanchFTW

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
Thanks i already did mod mine myself and now i downloaded the already modded version and still cannot find her room. I just after some time get the "testbed" room but i cant go there it seems.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
@Shanks_Aka
Thanks i already did mod mine myself and now i downloaded the already modded version and still cannot find her room. I just after some time get the "testbed" room but i cant go there it seems.
I just downloaded from the link MK78 posted, tested it and it's there. You're somehow doing something wrong. Are you sure you're not using the wrong files?

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
"Rogue-Like-0.978e-win Expanded" I downloaded this file, extracted it and started a new game. And it looks like the not modded one. 1.PNG

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@kurtcuk07
Its about Mystique.

@Shanks_Aka
I downloaded the modded version again and looked inside the "game" folder and there are no Mystique files. So i re-downloaded them and put them in the folder. But notice if u download the Mystique files there is a number added prefix you have to delete before RenPy can use these.
Will now try again

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Is it normal that i cannot start a new game with the modded version? If i click New Game it automatically loads the latest save?!?

Ok im confussed. Is the game saving the save files on another place except in the game folder and under AppData/Roaming/RenPy ? Because i cannot start a new game. It somewhere gets the save data and loads then, and i dont know where from.

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Is it normal that i cannot start a new game with the modded version? If I click New Game it automatically loads the latest save?!?
nope. it's not normal. you should be able to start a new Game. Try to download the last already modded Game and play it. Maybe you have do something wrong while putting the mods inside?!

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
Okay i redownloaded the Modded version and now it works.....sorry for the hastle. I do not know what i did wrong but i do have to have done something wrong...im getting old

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Okay i redownloaded the Modded version and now it works.....sorry for the hastle. I do not know what i did wrong but i do have to have done something wrong...im getting old
haha don't worry. anything is fine^^ we all get older plus sometimes it's just confusing. but the only Thing that count, is, that's now working. so hf

4.40 star(s) 147 Votes