Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Updated OP with v0.980b links
Thank you kindly~

Anyone else experiencing lag ? mainly with transitions
Do you mean the black screens and then the next scene appears? That's a "feature" that Oni put into the game. I personally don't like it, but its his game. Although, if there was a version without the black screen transitions, I would switch to it in a heartbeat.

Feels like I've been waiting for this for a really long time, I'm super-excited!

So far I've run into an issue with Emma's tit-job; when selecting to have her 'clean you off' the animations kind of overlap. Trying to get Rogue to act on Kitty in threesome scenes usually crashes it, as does talking to Emma about a threesome and asking her to mind-wipe people that see more than once. Other than those it seems to work fine for me!
Yeah I've gotten the bug for Emma too. Haven't really seen anything new with Rogue and Kitty (mainly since I'm avoiding them since I love Emma too much), but if I see anything, then it'll probably go straight to Oni.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
EDIT: well maybe I just did something dumb... tried a re-unrar and unzip and now it seems to work fine.

hmm, bug right from the start.

Open up for the first time, click "start game" and exception.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 562, in script
  File "E:\dumb games\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1552, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\dumb games\Rogue-Like-0.980-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Rogue_Room_Test'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 0.980
I found the issue. If you have config.developer set to true the game starts in a developer mode sandbox and doesn't follow the normal gameplay. I found this by removing the two references to Rogue_Room_Test for the scripts and saw the developer sandbox. Removing my options_dev.rpy file restored the normal gameplay.

Reactions: Wolfso

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
what's wrong with cowgirl? to me, it looks a whole lot interactive and hotter than the plain missionary we've had for like forever
I don't think he means that there's something wrong with it, and rather he's too hard from the scene. But I could be wrong~
Personally for me though, the only thing I don't like about Emma's BJ/sex animations is her face. It just feels like a knock-off of Kitty's. I get that's how it would probably look like when Emma is looking up to you/ you are looking down at her, but it just looks kinda bizarre. But I also agree with you, in that the cowgirl is definitely hotter that the missionary pose. I could also go for other positions just for the sake of variety, which is kinda why I like the modded version for what it is.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Emma's sex scene is fantastic. This game updates slow, but its got some of the best animations. Hopefully someone mods in Kitty & Rogue into cowgirl now.

Reactions: Jackiceman321

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I don't think he means that there's something wrong with it, and rather he's too hard from the scene. But I could be wrong~
Personally for me though, the only thing I don't like about Emma's BJ/sex animations is her face. It just feels like a knock-off of Kitty's. I get that's how it would probably look like when Emma is looking up to you/ you are looking down at her, but it just looks kinda bizarre. But I also agree with you, in that the cowgirl is definitely hotter that the missionary pose. I could also go for other positions just for the sake of variety, which is kinda why I like the modded version for what it is.
It doesn't just feels like. It is a knock-off.
Oni probably just took the original assets from Kitty's face and did some tweaks to fit Emma.
Either that, or he didn't put that much effort on making her distinguishable from Kitty.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
It doesn't just feels like. It is a knock-off.
Oni probably just took the original assets from Kitty's face and did some tweaks to fit Emma.
Either that, or he didn't put that much effort on making her distinguishable from Kitty.
I'd like to believe that it's the second reason, but I'm still cynical about him after watching him work for so long, so the first reason is always up in the air too.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
do someone know who to activate plan kappa
Kappa is for Emma right? Anyways, to activate the plan for any of the girls, you need to level them up to a certain point. I cannot remember to what point, but it may be 4 or 5.
how i fucked emma this version?? can anyone say it
Once you activate her sex menu (go back several posts if you dont know how to do this), you'll have to do some tamer stuff first, such as handjobs, watching her, touching her, all that stuff. Eventually, she'll be good to go for some sexy times.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
Kappa is for Emma right? Anyways, to activate the plan for any of the girls, you need to level them up to a certain point. I cannot remember to what point, but it may be 4 or 5.

Once you activate her sex menu (go back several posts if you dont know how to do this), you'll have to do some tamer stuff first, such as handjobs, watching her, touching her, all that stuff. Eventually, she'll be good to go for some sexy times.
thank you comrade :FeelsGoodMan:

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes