Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Never thought of it that way, for me MC was always like Rogue, not able to turn her powers off. But, what the hell I am OK with this.
Something @Shanks_Aka had mentioned was that Raven (who we're introducing as a teacher and is Mystique in disguise) would be teaching MC how to control his power which enables her to use hers in those situations.

I had pitched the idea that Mystique would be trying to recruit MC to the Brotherhood, possibly to use as a weapon against Magneto (who at the time she was Starscream to his Megatron) in a bid to takeover. Or something like that.

Are you ignoring me Olive!? How long do you expect until this new Mystique is ready? :test2:
I've got the new art of Mystique and a bunch of clothes (and new stuff for Emma too) sent up to Shanks to go in the next mod edition.

@notabumblebee I think I might have something in mind...stay tuned.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I'm still amazed that we now have so much content for this game thanks to the people here. This isn't really a comment meant for a mod idea or whatnot but rather... thanks for the hard work all!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hello, I mostly just lurk here but, I've started making things for the game as well and I wanted to share something. Awhile ago there was a post about Rogue's dyed hair not having the white part and I've added it in. Don't know if it's something that @Shanks_Aka wanted to change but, anyone can add it in their game if they wish.
View attachment 109948 View attachment 109949 View attachment 109947
Nice Work! I dont know if possible @Shanks_Aka , but it would be cool to have all hair colors available, with white parts and without it. I like Options!:biggrin:

Reactions: Shanks_Aka

spinoff

May 12, 2018
I am just asking how to increase her bar she doesn't allow any kind of stuff just like Emma before the night class encounter.any kind of trigger like that with mystique I mean how to enable sex menu with her that's my question.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Its been so long since the last update, is this game abandoned?
No, there was a post from Oni on his patreon, that someone posted here last week i think, where he said he needs a couple of weeks more because, well.....he's Oni!:p

Bene-D

Apr 5, 2018
Mystique is still in early mod development kind of a mistake to add it so soon the way people keep going on it seems. give it a week or two before Olive and Shanks get most of the quirks worked out. oh and do cut them some slack it's the first time a character has been introduced into this game via Modding, where as the other three already pre-existed in some form or fashion.
seriously, these guys who are doing mods are doing a lot of effort for you guys. so instead of just complaining & bashing their works, why not just appreciate them for every milestone they make...

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Just a thought, when fingering rouge, it would be a natural progression to lick her.

a bug i ran into was while fingering her again after her orgasm she pulled me out of her and a came on her face after warning her? i have not progressed far enough (i thought) to fuck her.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Yeah, aside from them being different drawings by different people, they're really just palette swaps of each other.
View attachment 110232

Are you guys just teasing me at this point? lol
At least it's a good kinda teasing? Mystique looks pretty good overall and the only issue I see with her personally is her hair. Kinda reminds me of noodles.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
:eazyHype:

@Shanks_Aka Btw, I made a post for you about a month ago that got quite a few likes but I don't think you ever mentioned it. Sounds like Olive has made you quite busy adding in this new stuff but why not post the idea again for you to think about it so here it is:
I might have missed it the first time you posted it, srry. I will try taking a look at it sometime soon

Hello, I mostly just lurk here but, I've started making things for the game as well and I wanted to share something. Awhile ago there was a post about Rogue's dyed hair not having the white part and I've added it in. Don't know if it's something that @Shanks_Aka wanted to change but, anyone can add it in their game if they wish.
View attachment 109948 View attachment 109949 View attachment 109947
I'll add it soon, thx

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes