Nov 30, 2017
I don't know, I think I liked the "Wolverine and the X-Men" version the most.

Anyway, here's revisions.
I know the chin was an issue for some, so I fixed that:
View attachment 108602

Here's the versions I tossed in favor of Mystiqimus Prime:
View attachment 108598 View attachment 108599
Fixed hairline for both, reduced jaw width and angle, redrew shadows to soften face and match new hair; gave Raven a barrette to keep her bangs out of her eyes and a baguette to keep the pangs (of hunger) out of her stomach.

I think the lips might be giving people some trouble too, they'll be resized when I draw the mouth set though.
The pool version looks really good!

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 108602

Fixed hairline for both, reduced jaw width and angle, redrew shadows to soften face and match new hair; gave Raven a barrette to keep her bangs out of her eyes and a baguette to keep the pangs (of hunger) out of her stomach.

I think the lips might be giving people some trouble too, they'll be resized when I draw the mouth set though.
Ah yeah it's getting better. Shrinking the lips will definitely help. And yeah the nose could use some tweaking as well.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Is
I need to take a break, maybe figure out why my brush tool is messed up, I'm not hand drawing these lace patterns. But here's a little update:
View attachment 107304

I got a plan @Echo-128, I'm shopping it out to the other mods right now to see if it's feasible.
there an update Android version.Also how to get mystique to fuck you it's harder than Emma and mystique can't be found anywhere except her room.No progress with her I think it's a bug or plz tell me how to trigger her.

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Any other Android game like this one.I specifically like this game but I am ready for more like this.If you have any related game for Android please tell.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
Is

there an update Android version.Also how to get mystique to fuck you it's harder than Emma and mystique can't be found anywhere except her room.No progress with her I think it's a bug or plz tell me how to trigger her.
She's still very WIP, use the cheats with her

View attachment 108602

This new version looks really good

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Added Mystique footjob
- Added Mystique transformation menu during doggystyle, need to be lvl 4 or above (might have bugs when alternating poses)
- Added some new texts @MK78 provided
- Fixed some of the interactions with Mystique (would show Emma sprite instead, not sure if fixed all)
- Small event for meeting her (heavily copied from Emma's, Raven will teach the morning classes, she'll be in disguise soon)
- Random fixes

Mystique is very WIP right now, you can go meet her and have sex with her and whatnot, but she has mostly the same dialogs as Emma and calls you myyyyyy man as a placeholder)
Create backups before using

Inviting Mystique to the mansion and its areas might make weird stuff happens for now.

mystique kitty.png emma rogue.png

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

spinoff

May 12, 2018
I am a huge fan of this game and I just need to know how to progress with mystique.Also I want to know if there are any other Android game like this one.Maybe with more girls and more scenes please tell me links to those.

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
Seriously tho, could any of the modders change 'myyyyy man' to like anything else, please? It just seems so annoying. I'd even accept her calling me slurs.

EDIT: good job as ever btw guys

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
If I'm being honest I prefer the modded versions before we added mystique. Her art style just seems out of place and her using the same body and stances as rogue is a bit off putting but I'm all for the step up from the vanilla game. Excited to see how the mod progresses the game in the future if people stick with it.

NIGHTMARE69

Jul 10, 2017
If I'm being honest I prefer the modded versions before we added mystique. Her art style just seems out of place and her using the same body and stances as rogue is a bit off putting but I'm all for the step up from the vanilla game. Excited to see how the mod progresses the game in the future if people stick with it.
Well, yeah, but it's understandable. Anybody can code, theres many sources you can follow online which you can straight up copy from. Art is harder to get a hold of. Especially trying too emulate someone elses style

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
...Anyway, here's revisions.
I know the chin was an issue for some, so I fixed that...
My 2 cents -

Since the belly area lacks definition, it feels like she is skinny. If she really is meant to be skinny, then her boobs are slightly bigger for her frame. Also her right nipple was higher than left. Left nipple is at the right height. So I added a bit of definition around her abs and crotch, lowered the peak of right breast. Thighs need a bit more toning, they were too 'cylindrical'. Oni does shoulders really well, so I just mimicked his style. Nose and lips need a little tweaking. Right now the nose looks too strong, square. Notice how Oni does not draw complete lines. He fills it in with shadows and accents to give it a softer look.
critique.jpg
PS - My bad on the rough lines. I did not have my tablet handy, so I did the lines with a mouse.

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
you plan on adding that little forehead ornament as an optional thing?
I've done the math, and it seems impossible. It'd have to be on a separate layer and someone there'd have to be hair there too. Fixed nose, fixed thigh (how the shit did that get overlooked?), fixed some muscle definition and shading and pretty sure I fixed the outfits that layer there too.
HairIsThere.jpg
Added mass...
Increased muscle definition...
MORE MASS...
Oh shit.
Wevegonetoofar.jpg

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I've done the math, and it seems impossible. It'd have to be on a separate layer and someone there'd have to be hair there too. Fixed nose, fixed thigh (how the shit did that get overlooked?), fixed some muscle definition and shading and pretty sure I fixed the outfits that layer there too.
View attachment 108749
Added mass...
MORE MASS...
Oh shit.
View attachment 108751
Wait a minute the mods now have Mystique damn i'm gonna have to search through the last pages to find it.
It was easy to find it was a few comments up!
Thank you and for all the hard work and making it easy for us lazy people to download it all from one download link.
Mystique transformations and fixes is the current one to download.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes