Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
How to set up date with emma
Assuming you've unlocked her sex menu, give her plenty of gifts and attention (or just change the values :p). She's tougher than Rogue for sure and probably Kitty in terms of how long you'll have to spend time with her before you can go on a date.
There is a hidden value that keeps track if you forced a girl into something she wasn't okay with which makes her "sad". This value decreases with passage of time but accumulates if you kept forcing her resulting a much longer period of wait time. So yes, as Oshi said. If you get the sad face you just don't force her to do things she doesn't want and wait till she gets "okay".

I didn't know you can go out on a date with her in the vanilla version. Thought thats just a feature of the modded version.
I think Oni's most recent update changed that. Can't remember for sure though since I bounce between both version quite a bit.

Laser

May 30, 2017
How do you change their expression, Rouge has had a sad look on her face for a while
There is a hidden value that keeps track if you forced a girl into something she wasn't okay with which makes her "sad". This value decreases with passage of time but accumulates if you kept forcing her resulting a much longer period of wait time. So yes, as Oshi said. If you get the sad face you just don't force her to do things she doesn't want and wait till she gets "okay".
I think Oni's most recent update changed that. Can't remember for sure though since I bounce between both version quite a bit.
R_Forced calls: RogueFace("sad"), which is also called when she is addicted or rejected. There's also a lot of checks that do not influence R_Forced but call the same reaction if her approval is low (500-800, counts as R_Love+R_Obed+R_Inbt).
Most of it is from rejecting her (especially when addicted) or you pushing her (R_Forced).

Additionally there is R_ForcedCount, which increases by 1 each time you force her. When label RogueFace() is called and R_ForcedCount > 0 forces sad mood overriding the following moods: normal, bemused, sexy, sly, smile, startled. If R_Forced =1, it overrides the same moods with anger. This label is called a 1,658 times in the code, so it wasn't removed (although there are 64 more that are commented out) and probably the cause of her moods.
Letting it go down is what changes their mood. ForcedCount appears to max out at 10.

R_ForcedCount goes down in the following ways:
  • Waiting/Sleeping drops it by 1
    • 2 if here Love+Obed is ≥1000
  • She has a non-masturbatory organism (only when R_Forced=0 and R_ForcedCount < 5)
    • Only applies once per sex menu access
    • Seems to reset (R_OCount=0) once the sex menu is exited and after morning wood BJ
    • So if you want to use it multiple times per time period, you will have to completely exit the sex menu (they put their clothes back on)
Waiting/sleeping also resets R_Forced=0.

I am assuming that the same code is essentially copied for all the other girls too because of E_Forced, K_Forced and L_Forced in the code. If you are planning on using console to change these remember that they are case-sensitive.

This applies to version 0.981f

ImmortalKing

Oct 14, 2018
Greetings everyone! Is it possible to edit/modify game files? i would like to edit some textures for example their pubic hair to make it bushier. (for personal use only of course). Thanks

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
Greetings everyone! Is it possible to edit/modify game files? i would like to edit some textures for example their pubic hair to make it bushier. (for personal use only of course). Thanks
That should be possible. Although, maybe that's a question you should take to the mod thread. They may have a better understanding of this than at least someone like me, who's going around answering everyone's questions.

Oshitari Azumi

Donor
May 23, 2017
How to break ice with Emma?
If by that, you're asking how to activate her sex menu, once you meet her return to the classroom after waiting once or doing any other activity once, then you can catch her masturbathing. After that, it'll be activated.

Demerol

Mar 3, 2018
I apologise if this was established somewhere else in thread but I didn't see it in change logs. I played version 0.978e and rogue had missionary and doggy style sex positions plus more outfit options and mystique also was in game and now in version 0.981f rogue is only doggy and less outfits and mystique is no longer there. Was other stuff removed or is it just later in the game? Any info would be much appreciated, thx

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I apologise if this was established somewhere else in thread but I didn't see it in change logs. I played version 0.978e and rogue had missionary and doggy style sex positions plus more outfit options and mystique also was in game and now in version 0.981f rogue is only doggy and less outfits and mystique is no longer there. Was other stuff removed or is it just later in the game? Any info would be much appreciated, thx
You are talking about the modded version :sneaky: This is the vanilla version and never had those things.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes