Jan 9, 2018

Sorry it's been a while since the last update, but most of the work has been non-visual and kind of boring to describe, so there really wasn't much to say. Here's a shot of one of Laura's new outfits. It's loosely based on a few of her older pieces, with some alterations. I do want to add some stockings to the final version though, seems a bit bare.

There are a few other items finished up so far, as well as a lot of her core interactions are already in. I still need to finish up her wardrobe management, and some other various artwork, but it's coming together.
X-23 Alt Outfit.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh i'm gonna love her wardrobe i see! :cool: The weird lab-raised clone girl has quite the charming style :sneaky:

Reactions: Mattu

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i bet if laura ever see you cheatin on her,you will be dead
Honestly, i haven't thought on that just yet :oops: *Desperately tries to delete a bazillion Rogue and Kitty naked photos while tries to hide the dildo that has Emma engraved into it*

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Honestly, i haven't thought on that just yet :oops: *Desperately tries to delete a bazillion Rogue and Kitty naked photos while tries to hide the dildo that has Emma engraved into it*
hahaha,laura is a not sharin person,we will be more fucked up if wolverine is there too..:ROFLMAO:How Oni can deal with that

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'll just wait until Laura has content before I pick this up again.......not a fan of charcaters being introduced with little to no content. Love the way she looks though...can't wait.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes