Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So major error is that no matter how you interact with Emma when you catch her in class, she will be inaccessible after that. Even if you try chatting with her when Kitty and Rogue are absent. Granted this is off an old save. I will try tomorrow on a new save and let you all know what happens.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Ok, thanks to a flurry of quick bug reports, here's a new version. Again, probably still bugs, so maybe avoid this one unless you want to bug test, more stable builds will be on the way.

Check the logs from the last one to see what major changes are in the version overall, but here's what's changed between 0.978 and 0.978a:

-Emma has a chance to randomly appear after class, and is more likely to give you detention. Expect some tweaks to this in later builds, but this at least makes it easier to test things.

-Kitty's Footjob scene should work now, variables should be fixed, and I added an option for when orgasming.

-The Lesbian scenes should allow you to properly change their activities, and I also added one to let you change what Kitty is doing. Let me know if there are any oddities there. Also I toned down the dirty talk on the secondary girl a bit.

-I forgot to mention, but I added a dirty talk addition. I'm not 100% happy with how this flows and will likely tweak the order of events here, but it's kind of fun.

-I believe I removed the option for Emma to spend the night. That should not be available yet since some of the subsystems involved have not yet been updated for her. Let me know if you can still convince her to stay over.

-If you see an "[E_like]" error, let me know what you were doing at the time, it would result from Emma trying to say something in a dialog sequence that shouldn't be available at the moment (because it hasn't been edited to fit her).

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just for laughs:
"I hope to have a full version out within a few months. Funding on this page helps me to continue development on this project...
My goal is to produce weekly image updates, in multiple formats. It's been going well so far..."
This what greets you on this project's patreon page. It has been up for 1.5 years. And still you call those who have a problem with this and kinda sceptical about his devotion toward this project (and sincerity toward his pledgers) "pessimistic jackasses", @SparkleSpats ?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Just for laughs:
"I hope to have a full version out within a few months. Funding on this page helps me to continue development on this project...
My goal is to produce weekly image updates, in multiple formats. It's been going well so far..."
This what greets you on this project's patreon page. It has been up for 1.5 years. And still you call those who have a problem with this and kinda sceptical about his devotion toward this project (and sincerity toward his pledgers) "pessimistic jackasses", @SparkleSpats ?
I do. He also said he isn't planning to actually finish the game, but just adding a bunch of stuff instead. That quote probably just isn't up to date.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Just for laughs:
I don't see how any of that justifies meeting optimistic comments with pessimistic ones. Like if you don't have faith in the game, great, go find something else. I don't see how preemptively bashing him contributes to any discussion. The fact of the matter is, he delivered the update as promised. I'm sure you guys already anticipated bugs and other problems, so why then complain about them? Wasn't this already a better outcome than being delayed? If you're following the post just waiting for an opportunity to snipe at Oni or the game, I'm not sure what else to call you guys.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Your constant defense of Oni annoys me but I will say this new update was fast, only like 5 hours after release. At least he's staying on top of it

@pindosxxxl Why is the file size 3x the size of 0.978 and why is it on mega up?
Man, all I want is to to know what's going on with development. It's a lot easier to keep track of it here than on Patreon. I don't want to swim through the most recent drama just to see the actual news.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's a shame that in all his time developing the game he's managed to pull of what most solo devs put out in .4 versions.
It's been years and Rogue hasn't changed in anyway, it's probably been years since Kitty was added i expect she still doesn't have shower suds, then he added Emma which makes no sense in the setting but not their xmen costumes

Reactions: Ahhjksio

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
It's a such a good premise going to waste.

Corrupt Rogue by being able to touch her, but withhold touching.
Corrupt Kitty by being able to restrain her or touch her when not wanting it.
Corrupt Jean by being able to remain a mystery to her, make her uneasy by not being able to read you.
Corrupt Storm by stopping her powers, making her go from weather god to weak female teacher.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
He is updating it much faster then last time. He is already at 978b. Must have been some really game breaking bugs in the earlier versions.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
last year he took like a 6 month break and didn't really add anything new. This year like a 3 month break and just teasig. lol. He know his art style is what's keeping people. Next year we will probably get Storm or Jean. One character a year.

Put in (E_Inbt = 999) in console and Emma would get fully nude.
No, ONI said that next girl is x-23

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
From what I see in the art files, apart from the BJs, there is only one position for each girl. That's kind of my problem with it as it is now though I know it's still in development.
yeah. Only 1 position per girl feels very incomplete. Maybe he should focus on that first, and THEN add new girls.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes