Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

drMAD

Dec 6, 2017
Discovered this game a few days ago and absolutely love it. All the more so with this mod, which funnily enough includes a lot of stuff I was thinking should be in the game when I was first trying it out. Great minds, as the saying goes.

I assume this stems from the base game, not the mod, but just want to mention I find the inconsistent logic equal parts hilarious and infuriating. I called Emma up while in the Danger Room and told her to come to me. She showed up completely naked and covered in cum from earlier, but then refused to talk about changing her wardrobe because it was not an appropriate place! (Max Inhibition, btw).

Anyway, I very much look forward to more content and want to thank you for making an already great game (okay, despite what the version number might say, obviously still a beta) even better!

Reactions: Laritas

touje

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone got an android port of the latest version with the mod? I can't seem to run it on joiplay or I'm doing something wrong

Reactions: mirau

Lord Leo

Apr 10, 2018
i been playing for a good while but i am unable to get the plan options to show up after rogue is level 5 what am i missing here

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
i been playing for a good while but i am unable to get the plan options to show up after rogue is level 5 what am i missing here
I'm at a loss right now, what exactly do you mean by that? What kind of option exactly? What is it supposed to do? :unsure:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I guess you mean the plan to tell Xavier to go wheeling somewhere else while you're doing the naughties in public.
Along with that lvl 5 you have to get the girls to a high enough stat stage, although I don't know where the low limit is. Probably Inhibition is the most relevant one for that. Maybe you also need MC lvls, but I don't remember that much.
And that should be it, as much as I know. The only girls that require something other than just lvls and stats are Kitty and Storm, and for those you have to go with them to Xavier's office at night and search around until you get some shady docs that you can use to bargain with him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
If you mean these:
Prime MiniMod for 1.5x
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/01/3321284_Prime_Universal_Mini_Mod.rpyc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a MiniMod that brings an absolute minimum of the mod into the new version. Something like cell phone tracking.

Prime said he won't deal with the new version until it's ready:

View attachment 3297541
Will this work with the new 1.51?

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Will this work with the new 1.51?
So after browsing through the last few posts on the discord server on which Prime provides the mod, I can't read anything to the contrary.
So the (mini)mod should still be running.

And if not, it's a simple file. If it doesn't run you can just throw it out again. Nothing is changed in the game.
But create a new savegame for the mod, in my experience the mod saves are no longer compatible with the original game version.

Reactions: Machinencio

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
So after browsing through the last few posts on the discord server on which Prime provides the mod, I can't read anything to the contrary.
So the (mini)mod should still be running.

And if not, it's a simple file. If it doesn't run you can just throw it out again. Nothing is changed in the game.
But create a new savegame for the mod, in my experience the mod saves are no longer compatible with the original game version.
Thanks, can yoh please give me the Discord link? I already was in, but when Prime decided to drop the mod until 1.6 I leaved, it's a "must have" mod.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Asking prime a question on this forum isn't going to accomplish a whole lot. He swore to not use it anymore after an incident I didn't bother looking too deeply into. You'll need to use the discord for the mod if you want to get a direct answer.
Can you please give us thw Discord link?

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
I have a question in this mod you can be the FemZero or only Zero ?
The mod adds new functions to the game and does not take anything away from the game. Okay, that's not quite true. It removes a few bugs.

So yes, you can start as male or female Zero. And after a few days in the game, after a certain event, you can change your gender again at any time in the lab (Zero's room, under Special Options) and then choose how you want to be addressed, regardless of your body gender.

A description of what the mod does and a continuation to the current download links of Prime I have made here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12766469

The status is still on version 1.4e, because Prime doesn't want to deal with Oni's code until the current version is finally stable and Oni doesn't release one broken version after the other.

Reactions: Sidelam

GordonCheese

May 31, 2019
any saint here who can provide me with the updated links if any? i loathe and despise discord and its awful verification methods

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
any saint here who can provide me with the updated links if any? i loathe and despise discord and its awful verification methods
For the prime mod? There isn't one. Prime himself said he's holding out until, at least 1.6, where the new characters might be fully out and stable.

Reactions: splamo

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Prime has not yet made a new version. Oni is an artist not a coder. His code is supposed to be terrible. And Prime doesn't want to deal with it until the psylock (and now probably squirrel girls) are finished.

Prime's latest full version is 1.4e, a complete package mod and game in one, for Linux, Windows, Android and Mac.

Click here for Prime's download links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12644688

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes