• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Rogue-like: Evolution - Prime Mod

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Is there any way I can install this mod and still keep the vanilla stat progression for the girls? I like the additions/changes from the Prime mod, but I also like a slower corruption type of game and I find the girls progress far too quickly for my tastes.
you can turn off addiction in the prime mod.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
you can turn off addiction in the prime mod.
Does addiction affect the Love/Obedience stat gains? I find that the first time I talk them into a hand job I can quickly progress to sex by just going down through each of the options.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Is there any way I can install this mod and still keep the vanilla stat progression for the girls? I like the additions/changes from the Prime mod, but I also like a slower corruption type of game and I find the girls progress far too quickly for my tastes.
I wasn't aware that Prime had changed the rates.

If you want something harder in Prime Mod, play as Female Zero with Addiction disabled.
And extra challenge with Harem Mod.

BlagartTosser

Aug 7, 2019
Does addiction affect the Love/Obedience stat gains? I find that the first time I talk them into a hand job I can quickly progress to sex by just going down through each of the options.
With addiction on the girls will come to you for a fix and you can either push them into sexual situations they wouldn't normally do, or you can just let them touch you, which will either give them Love points or sometimes will start a makeout session. The game is much easier with Addiction on.

Nov 10, 2023
Can someone with a windows machine that's used SLDR's cheat enabler test this for me?
I've modded SLDR's cheat enabler for this mod. I've confirmed the *nix version is working but I'm too lazy to change over to my windows partition to test.

Make sure to make a backup of the files "Prime_mod_1.4e_Megatron.rpy" and "options.rpy" before you do so if something goes wrong, you don't bork the game.

Please and thank you.
Error when creating cheat:

" File "C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Rogue-Like_Prime_Mod_1.4e_Megatron-pc\_cheat.py", line 127
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\x95' in file C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Rogue-Like_Prime_Mod_1.4e_Megatron-pc\_cheat.py on line 127, but no encoding declared; see for details"

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

" File "C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Rogue-Like_Prime_Mod_1.4e_Megatron-pc\_cheat.py", line 127
SyntaxError: Non-ASCII character '\x95' in file C:\Users\UserName\Downloads\Rogue-Like_Prime_Mod_1.4e_Megatron-pc\_cheat.py on line 127, but no encoding declared; see for details"
Well, darn. I'll jump over to the windows partition and double check. Thank you for testing.

Reactions: Exocrine

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017

Whelp, may have to give up on the cheat. This mod doesn't include the .rpy's that the original game does. Which means I should include or download unrpyc, which runs as a command line if and only the entire source is present. And I'm not down for embedding unrpyc's entire source as part of the .bat file like it does for rpatool and then extracting the source into the game directory.
If enough people actually want it, I'll do something, but if no one wants a cheat for this, I'm not going to bother. At least, not for the windows side.

Thank you again for testing.

Reactions: ElCrazy1

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Does the mini version of the mod for 1.5 include the option to disable addiction?
I haven't played it myself yet, I'm waiting for the full version when Oni is more or less finished with the version.
Prime himself wrote the following about what the mini-mod can do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kehr20

Jan 30, 2019
Yes there is. Prime has a mod version for
WIN(exe starter)/Linux(sh starter)
Mac and
Android

Rogue-like-evolution prime-mod Version 1.4e
All Systems together here :

And again special multi uploader for each system version individually:

Thank you very much

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The Mac version doesn't seem to have the "cumslut" and "painslut" options anymore. Also the "Cum Everywhere" option is gone. Was it removed, or do I have to do something to open up the options?

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
The Mac version doesn't seem to have the "cumslut" and "painslut" options anymore. Also the "Cum Everywhere" option is gone. Was it removed, or do I have to do something to open up the options?
Which version are you playing?
If you have the version for 1.5x installed, this is a minimod with the absolute minimum of a mod. Prime will only do a full mod when the 1.5x is finished and Oni is working on the 1.6.

Here is an explanation of the Prime Mini Mod for 1.5x
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-prime-mod.99576/post-12797829

Reactions: splamo
4.80 star(s) 18 Votes