Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys, so I've wanted to get some feedback on stuff Im working on. Keep in mind, I've never done any work like this before, so consider this my first skin :p
I found this image of Rogue on accident, and thought it would be good to make something similar in game. Right now Ive done all the "sprite" options, including wet hair, blush etc (however, still did not start on her "tan" version).
Also have a little bit of things done on her "doggy" images.
Of course, considering I'm new to this, I am sure there are some mismatches and slight "artifacts", but still, if at least somebody here likes what he sees, then I am happy :D

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Looks great man, as always!

I really hope these are layers so, she can have it all or just the body suit, or alternatively just the gloves belt and jacket.
Yeah i hope so too! Because it gives you more clothing options!

As usual awesome job! Although Im guessing there is no possibility for sex in those clothes :p
Maybe the MC can rip it open for sex or if it is made in layers we can just remove the leg part? Yeah not 100% accurate but i guess better then nothing, we have to wait and see what @Maniek has in store for us!

Thanks :) the danger room part happened suddenly I'll replay the class part next morning and see what I missed
You already did that, the danger Room event triggers only when you met her in class first, now you should have all options ready!

Reactions: hooviescoop

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
OP updated

New builds for PC, Mac and Linux. Android keeps failing for me (as usual), so that will come at a later time.
We've changed the file structure, so you will have to have to extract it to a new folder. Don't extract it to your current game folder. You will also have to start a new game.

None of the builds has been tested, so please let us know if you experince bugs.
There's no changelog at the moment.

Jan 11, 2018
OP updated

New builds for PC, Mac and Linux. Android keeps failing for me (as usual), so that will come at a later time.
We've changed the file structure, so you will have to have to extract it to a new folder. Don't extract it to your current game folder. You will also have to start a new game.

None of the builds has been tested, so please let us know if you experince bugs.
There's no changelog at the moment.
Changes?

Maniek92

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks guys :cool:

As usual awesome job! Although Im guessing there is no possibility for sex in those clothes :p
Maybe the MC can rip it open for sex or if it is made in layers we can just remove the leg part? Yeah not 100% accurate but i guess better then nothing, we have to wait and see what @Maniek has in store for us!
I could make some damage in "strategic" places on the costume ;)

I really hope these are layers so, she can have it all or just the body suit, or alternatively just the gloves belt and jacket.
Yeah i hope so too! Because it gives you more clothing options!
wip4.png
I planned to do that from the very beginning

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Aformentioned solution produces a bug during Titjob with Emma when we choose "I also want to fondle her breasts" option as well.
Didn't touch that part of the code with the fix, so it would probably happen without it too. Cheers though.
I'll add it to the list. There'll be an update/bugfix coming out.

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce the error. Looking at the log it seems you're playing the experimental build.

Reactions: ZugBub9000
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes