Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

AtipTheFirst

Sep 20, 2018
Hi Modders

I've run into an issue that when others are present when I'm making out with Mystique, the game throws an exception in their dialog files. Having a nose (amateur coder) it appears that the threeway is only set up for kitty and Emma. I'm assuming as a fix, just duplicate the sections for emma for mystique will do the job?

If that's the case, I will go through and add the additional sections and test it - if it works, do I share the files here so you can add the code to the repository?

Jan 11, 2018
I'm glad you liked the Rouge dresses.
So as I said before, I'm now making an outfit for Kitty. It's quite more complex. For now, I made around 30 sprites and still missing png's for two position. I hope to finish the day after tomorrow.

Tell me if you have any remarks :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tell me, how are you so good at this? :p Are you a real web-artist or something? :D
Also, your first pic got me thinking that it would have been an interesting hairstyle option for Kitty...

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
They are both really well done. I'll probably edit Rogues dress to be a bit shorter in length though.

Maniek92

Aug 23, 2016
Everything looks great, except for that one line underneath her breast in the first pic.
That needs a revision
Done, I just delete it

Tell me, how are you so good at this? :p Are you a real web-artist or something? :D
None of these things. :p I just make some graphics for my friends from time to time or make some car skins for game.

It's actually Oni in disguise. He really just wants to focus on art, none of that programming stuff.
Oh SHIT!!! They uncover me! :D

Maniek92, those look amazing and I can't believe how fast yoiu produced those. Although I know I am getting greedy, I have to put this out there for nostalgia sake.
If I have free time, why not.

Reactions: Grigori_127

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
She further divides development time from focusing on finishing other aspects of the game like improving the framework for having more than 2 girls be in the same room in places other than just the classroom.

Oni keeps on adding new girls while leaving dangling loose ends with the content for the existing girls, so it feels like the number of incomplete loose ends are growing faster than the number of completed features. At this rate he'll likely end up adding yet another girl beyond X23 before he's finished adding in all of X23's content.
Every year he adds a new character. Next year I can see it being Storm or Jean.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If I recall correctly I think Oni has mentioned having a dislike of Jean so she's unlikely to be added to the base game. Storm is a possibility though.
LOL Didn't know he aint like Jean. I'm not surprised though since he put in Emma in the game before her. He can literally have her have a split personality. I'm pretty sure the MC powers wont work on Dark Phoenix. She pops up every time you touch Jean. lol

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Oni said he was looking for Rogue-Like quality artists in some comments today and I believe some of you guys really have a talent for this game, maybe send him a quick message ;) Thanks for your work anyway!

Bl0g_ch3ck3r

Jul 11, 2018
Awesome work with those 2 new outfits for Kitty and Rogue, any idea when those glorious outfits will be implemented into the mod ? Love Your work lads!

Reactions: AnonF21

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hi Modders

I've run into an issue that when others are present when I'm making out with Mystique, the game throws an exception in their dialog files. Having a nose (amateur coder) it appears that the threeway is only set up for kitty and Emma. I'm assuming as a fix, just duplicate the sections for emma for mystique will do the job?

If that's the case, I will go through and add the additional sections and test it - if it works, do I share the files here so you can add the code to the repository?
Sorry, somehow i overread your Post, yeah if you could do that it would really help i think.

Hey guys, Im interested in your opinion on this :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking good, but if you want it in the game pleas keep in mind that you need it for every pose!

i dono about you guys but isnt mystique hard to date get number sex menu? how to make her agree?
You have to complete her event's to do so, first meet her in class at morning's after you did, in the danger room at night. And by the way we are going to change that in the future.;)

jadus007

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, somehow i overread your Post, yeah if you could do that it would really help i think.

Looking good, but if you want it in the game pleas keep in mind that you need it for every pose!

You have to complete her event's to do so, first meet her in class at morning's after you did, in the danger room at night. And by the way we are going to change that in the future.;)
Thanks :) the danger room part happened suddenly I'll replay the class part next morning and see what I missed

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes