• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
Sounds interesting! You're welcome to add stuff to the Github build, but if you want to make your own mod, then I think it's best if you create your own thread for it.

Sure, bring up all the ideas you want! I don't know about a pregnancy mod though. It's not something I'd like to see personally, and right now we're working on a bunch of different stuff. If it's something people really want, then maybe we can take a look at it at a later time.

Yes, we will post it here when a new update is ready. Everything you see on Github is experimental/under development.
I'd like to see a pregnancy system implemented. I for one will always be down for that. Also a thanks for everyone working on the mod

deadpoe88

Dec 31, 2018
So I downloaded the 3 .rar files for Laura, extracted them to the github version I had (it kept crashing), downloaded another github version and it still crashes. Most likely I am messing up, but here is the traceback:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_96 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 241 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2125.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_97 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 285 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2208.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_98 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 1199 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2334.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_99 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 2151 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2339.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_100 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 2294 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2539.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_69 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Scenes.rpyc", line 1646 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Sex.rpy", line 2157.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_63 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 1211 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3222.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_64 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2160 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3235.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_65 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2300 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3248.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_66 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2322 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3261.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Fri Jan 04 20:01:01 2019

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Hey sorry to bother but can somebody pass me a the latest build?
The latest build can be found on the first page. The latest experimental build be found on .

Hi can somebody pass me the Vanilla Game + Expanded Mod with Laura like in the firts page?
Laura is only in the Github build for now.

So I downloaded the 3 .rar files for Laura, extracted them to the github version I had (it kept crashing), downloaded another github version and it still crashes. Most likely I am messing up, but here is the traceback:
There's no need to add anything. Laura has already been added to the Github build.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
It's great to see so many people wanting to add to the mod, but It would be nice if we could keep all these loose files away from the thread. It adds a lot of confusion. We're trying to do things more organized now, which is why we set up the Github repo.
Anyone can upload to it, so please feel free to make use of it. If you upload anything, just do a pull request and then I'll have a look at it.

We're also setting up a Discord server, on which we will have a channel for suggestions and ideas.

The team is slowly growing and we're always looking for more help, so anyone looking to contribute is welcome to join. Just contact either @MK78 or me.

Leo Dustin

Nov 5, 2016
The latest build can be found on the first page. The latest experimental build be found on .

Laura is only in the Github build for now.

There's no need to add anything. Laura has already been added to the Github build.
Sorry for being such a dumbass but how can you run it? I dont see an axe anywere or I am missing something?

ghostrider200

Aug 21, 2018

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_96 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 241 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2125.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_97 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Chat.rpyc", line 285 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2208.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_98 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 1199 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2334.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_99 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 2151 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2339.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_100 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 2294 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Scenes.rpy", line 2539.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_69 is defined twice, at
  File "Emma/Emma_Scenes.rpyc", line 1646 and
  File "game/Mystique/Mystique_Sex.rpy", line 2157.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_63 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 1211 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3222.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_64 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2160 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3235.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_65 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2300 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3248.

The label _call_Remove_Girl_66 is defined twice, at
  File "Kitty/Kitty_Sex.rpyc", line 2322 and
  File "game/script Functions.rpy", line 3261.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Fri Jan 04 20:01:01 2019
are u telling it to replace all the files

cp

Apr 3, 2017
I'm having the same problem above, the game will crash the instant i load it and i have the same issues above has. Seems to be issues with the second game pack, tried playing the game with the first and 3rd pack and it loaded with no issue that i saw.

D&R

Mar 25, 2018
Are you putting these files here so the modders can add it to the github version (maybe they already added it if that's the case, I didn't try downloading a new version yet) or can we users put these in the game itself with relative ease? These clothings you made are pretty good.
If the code modders want to add them to the game as other cloth options of replacement to some of the current ones that's fine just credit me for the work, uses can added them via the UnRen batch file program by replacing the current extracted files with the files I uploaded.

Reactions: MK78 and kxxx

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
well after a week of code mapping and some tinkering with my code snippets i have come to a startling conclusion. This is goin take a while (Groan!) anywho, another thing i notice is i not sure how much of the original game is goin be left with all my changes. So i have a choice and i hope i can get come input from you guys. choice 1: completely recode it to the way i think the game should work and HOPE that it is compatible with Oni and other modders updates. Choice 2: i just add stuff to the current code base and have my OCD torture me on how bad i did. Or choice 3: just do my own version of the game, starting from scratch and giving Oni props as "inspired by... etc etc". Im thinking either doin a alternate version called Rogue-like : The Brotherhood or do my full marvel universe on called With Great Power... (and yes this isnt your friendly Uncle Ben's Quote (Grin)). Let me know what ya think guys, will help me decide where im goin head next, until then im keep workin on my 3D frame.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
well after a week of code mapping and some tinkering with my code snippets i have come to a startling conclusion. This is goin take a while (Groan!) anywho, another thing i notice is i not sure how much of the original game is goin be left with all my changes. So i have a choice and i hope i can get come input from you guys. choice 1: completely recode it to the way i think the game should work and HOPE that it is compatible with Oni and other modders updates. Choice 2: i just add stuff to the current code base and have my OCD torture me on how bad i did. Or choice 3: just do my own version of the game, starting from scratch and giving Oni props as "inspired by... etc etc". Im thinking either doin a alternate version called Rogue-like : The Brotherhood or do my full marvel universe on called With Great Power... (and yes this isnt your friendly Uncle Ben's Quote (Grin)). Let me know what ya think guys, will help me decide where im goin head next, until then im keep workin on my 3D frame.
The "lets hope its work" doesn't sound too promising, more like much source of annoyance and contant nagging untill you make it right. If you can make it work more or less right then this version would be best as it would be a mod that adds to the game and we like this game.
You can be sure that there will always be voices that would like a merge. So without being the voice of any parties inolved or anything in my experience the general crowd prefers (me included) a mod that is compatible with all the rest and a game that handles all the mods without much fuss. Thus your best (aka popular) choice would be to make a mod that is compatible with the base game and/or the mod the guys doing here. Personally, i like this expanded mod. I'd like to keep it and if you make a new mod i'd like to be able to use them both (if yours is to my liking). This means that i for example would prefer that you'd be addig to this mod instead over making a new but incompatible one.

Unless you'd make a whole new game of course, that so-called alternate version. Full marvel universe is too big :p But frankly, i'm kinda fell in love with rogue-like (as a harem/trainer thingy kinda game) and its so sad that noone just copies the concept and execution it or make something very similar.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Please add the ability to bang rogue through her torn stockings and garterbelt like in the current latest Oni build!

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
We're looking to do some fairly big changes down the road (when the game reaches it's final version), so if you want to make it compatible, then it might be best to wait.
Like I've said before, you're welcome to join us if you're looking to contribute. If you're looking to start your own mod then please create a thread for it so we can keep it separated.

Nov 30, 2017
How are you asking Laura for her number? the dialog plays out normally for me, aside from the handjob.
you must have a save where the only person u can text is rogue for u to be able to talk to laura
once she invites u to the danger room and u meet laura adjust the obedience slider for laura and ask her for her number
then after u meet emma u can text laura. if u text her and invite laura over she wont show up on screen but if u add her to party and click never mind she will then pop up on screen
u may notice that laura will say a lot of the same things as rogue congrats u figured out the secret to how i got laura in for chat
Does anyone know another way to be able to talk with Laura? Can you meet her after that 1 scene with her?

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
i think keeping it compatible is for the best

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
GitHub Build

Bug Report : Emma's Custom Outfit

Only Custom 1-3 slots showing when saving outfits.

The codes are there although I might have missed something...

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
I'll just add these here for now... View attachment 209210 View attachment 209211
Happy new year in a few days.
Happy New Year, I'll look at doing the gym mod images. Since you liked the Swimsuit here are few other nice things for you all.
View attachment 211135 View attachment 211133 View attachment 211134 View attachment 211136 View attachment 211137 View attachment 211140 View attachment 211141 View attachment 211143
Those look really good, could you make versions for the sex poses?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes