Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
That sounds weird. Everything should be there in 0.978. There's no way to download the test version for 0.980 anymore. I removed the link and continued working on 0.978.
Is there something that's supposed to trigger the clothes in the shop or should they be there on day one?

Grimshadows

Nov 12, 2018
Could some one give me a link to the latest version I think mine is behind lol I'm on Android thx rilly apriceate it

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Is there something that's supposed to trigger the clothes in the shop or should they be there on day one?
There shouldn't be any clothing parts in the shop other than the ones that are there in the un-modded version. Everything else should be available from the start or unlocked through events.

Could some one give me a link to the latest version I think mine is behind lol I'm on Android thx rilly apriceate it
Links to the latest version can be found in the OP.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Grimshadows

Nov 12, 2018
There shouldn't be any clothing parts in the shop other than the ones that are there in the un-modded version. Everything else should be available from the start or unlocked through events.

Links to the latest version can be found in the OP.
Sorry new to the hole phone games thing what do u mean exactly by op I play most of my games on consel

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Wich Version, PC or Phone? So i can check if there is a bug, i don't have a 100% save file by the way.
Think he may be talking about being unable to cheat her stats on PC. The cheat menu from clicking her portrait seems to direct to Emma's menu, and I'm unsure what variables her stats are stored as for console manipulation, since the M_Love/Obed/etc. stats that show up in the Developer Menu Variable Viewer don't correspond to the in-game stats.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
So what exactly are the exhibitionist events for the characters, is it just their reactions to havin them nude outside the dorms or is there something else i can do more like an actual event?

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
So what exactly are the exhibitionist events for the characters, is it just their reactions to havin them nude outside the dorms or is there something else i can do more like an actual event?
If the Girls are Exhbitionistic you can have sex with them in public places while others watching you, and that is all there is at the moment.

blahblah98

Mar 26, 2018
If the Girls are Exhbitionistic you can have sex with them in public places while others watching you, and that is all there is at the moment.
ah ok makes sense, how do I get the proffessor to piss off, I did it in the base game but can't remember how

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
ah ok makes sense, how do I get the proffessor to piss off, I did it in the base game but can't remember how
Depends, if your stats are high enough and he cought you making something naughty with her, you can execute some plan with the girl while being in his office!

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
oh ok so it's just stat based, does it matter which girl?
It works with rogue for sure, can't say if it can be done with other's, as i always did it with her, but i think there should be events with the others too! Mystique works a little different you must find a pic with her and the professor on to blackmail him!

Sep 16, 2017
Amazing art and great mod, doggy style Kitty up her skirt is just so hot. Well written too apart from some inconsistent logic..

Are there other scenes apart from the ones in the chat option? Otherwise there doesn't seem to be much point grinding once you can fuck . Making someone your girlfriend seems especially pointless since it's harder than convincing someone to wear vibrator to class or have sex, for some reason.

And is there a way to set default outfits? ie. making Kitty keep her necklace on and use the new bikini automatically when swimming.

Last edited:

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Amazing art and great mod, doggy style Kitty up her skirt is just so hot. Well written too apart from some inconsistent logic..

Are there other scenes apart from the ones in the chat option? Otherwise there doesn't seem to be much point grinding once you can fuck . Making someone your girlfriend seems especially pointless since it's harder than convincing someone to wear vibrator to class or have sex, for some reason.

And is there a way to set default outfits? ie. making Kitty keep her necklace on and use the new bikini automatically when swimming.
I wouldn't call it "inconsistent logic". It all depends on how you play. For example, I usually end up having Rogue asking to be my girlfriend pretty early on, before I get started on the vibrator.

There's no other animations than the ones in the sex menu, but there are a few unlockable scenes/events.

You can choose/set saved outfits for each day in the clothing menu.

Is the link in the OP updated to the last version?
The link below "Newest Version" is always the newest version of the mod.

Last edited:

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
OP UPDATED:

Expanded Mod 0.980 test update:

Start a new game to avoid errors.

Change-log:
- Fixed Mystique animations, dialogue and room
- Fixed travel menu
- Fixed wardrope and gift systems
- Other "under the hood" fixes and improvements
- Alternative BJ face for Emma is back - @Ennoch ;)
- Cheats are back

Please post any errors you get.
Is it possible that it's not available anymore on MEGA? And I can not find it on the first page of the thread either. Or am I blind?

Reactions: Dboss
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes