Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
When the Original Game has her, then sooner or later we will also see her in the mod, as the mods adds upon the game, not replacing or adding chars on its own.

So as X23 is most likely the next character the original author wants to bring in, we will see her then in the mod too.

But as for now the mod-author stated he will continue work on 978 until further notice as time is lacking and the problems with the game that causes alot of trouble when attempting to mod it, as several things got changed in 980.

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
When the Original Game has her, then sooner or later we will also see her in the mod, as the mods adds upon the game, not replacing or adding chars on its own.

So as X23 is most likely the next character the original author wants to bring in, we will see her then in the mod too.

But as for now the mod-author stated he will continue work on 978 until further notice as time is lacking and the problems with the game that causes alot of trouble when attempting to mod it, as several things got changed in 980.
Not quite true, as a limited version of Raven/Mystique was added to the mod, and she was still being worked on before the latest update and the other mod authors disappearing.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Not quite true, as a limited version of Raven/Mystique was added to the mod, and she was still being worked on before the latest update and the other mod authors disappearing.
Yap and we are still working on her!
I would like to bring more characters to the game as well and i bet Mr.Chow aka @Tinymanhood want's that too! But the problem here is, we are just two guys that are working on the mod right now and implementing a new Character takes it's Time!
You have to draw the Charakter in all poses and every piece of clothing for every pose. And then you have to implement everything in the game and do the progging stuff to. Oh and i almost forgot about this annoying Real Life thing that's like to fuck thing's Up too!:coldsweat:

So at the moment we decided to flesh out the existing content a bit more.

But let me tell you we are still working on some nice & new stuff for the Mod!

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Yap and we are still working on her!
I would like to bring more characters to the game as well and i bet Mr.Chow aka @Tinymanhood want's that too! But the problem here is, we are just two guys that are working on the mod right now and implementing a new Character takes it's Time!
You have to draw the Charakter in all poses and every piece of clothing for every pose. And then you have to implement everything in the game and do the progging stuff to. Oh and i almost forgot about this annoying Real Life thing that's like to fuck thing's Up too!:coldsweat:

So at the moment we decided to flesh out the existing content a bit more.

But let me tell you we are still working on some nice & new stuff for the Mod!
Git repo?

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
yes im all for X23 (or 24) coming to the game but the only thing that has me puzzled is what would be the point of the MC powers against her. I mean ya he turns off her healing then what.. dont see any real pro or con in it.
She'll always be a virgin I guess?

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone have a guess as to how much longer before we see a new android version, still waiting to try newest version of the mod.

boomba84

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone have a guess as to how much longer before we see a new android version, still waiting to try newest version of the mod.
Once again, asking for ETAs is pointless. Making a mod is nobodies job. They are not dedicating their day to it. Anything can, and will, go wrong, pushing back any potential deadlines.

Lets even pretend that someone DOES give you an ETA. GREAT! What happens when they don't deliver? Nothing. It's pointless to ask. Stop asking.

aswindler6

Jun 3, 2018
Once again, asking for ETAs is pointless. Making a mod is nobodies job. They are not dedicating their day to it. Anything can, and will, go wrong, pushing back any potential deadlines.

Lets even pretend that someone DOES give you an ETA. GREAT! What happens when they don't deliver? Nothing. It's pointless to ask. Stop asking.
I wasn't trying to be pushy, I was just asking for an update, on the progress. Believe me I know these folks do this with there free time. I am sure once they do get the android version out it will be worth the wait. I am just really looking forward to giving it a try. As, I am sure a lot of others are as well.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
I wasn't trying to be pushy, I was just asking for an update, on the progress. Believe me I know these folks do this with there free time. I am sure once they do get the android version out it will be worth the wait. I am just really looking forward to giving it a try. As, I am sure a lot of others are as well.
No problem's with questions!

As for the Text updates, im getting there! Work cought me again so i did not had as much time as i wanted. Sucks to do the work of ten people with only three! :disappointed:

CapNemo

Aug 19, 2017
Nope, that's not normal. Which version are you playing?

That's just something I was trying out in the test version for 0.980.
Yep, I was playing the 0.978e version on the 1st page (Download Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod 24-08 All In One). I deleted the 0.980 version because I thought the clothes were available there, but unfortunately, they weren't. I'd like to go back to the 0.980 version, but it seems that it can't be downloaded anymore? I prefer that version even with the bugged bag just because of the variety of appearances. Is there any way I can download that again?

necro1298

Oct 22, 2017
OP UPDATED:

Expanded Mod 0.980 test update:

Start a new game to avoid errors.

Change-log:
- Fixed Mystique animations, dialogue and room
- Fixed travel menu
- Fixed wardrope and gift systems
- Other "under the hood" fixes and improvements
- Alternative BJ face for Emma is back - @Ennoch ;)
- Cheats are back

Please post any errors you get.
Yep, I was playing the 0.978e version on the 1st page (Download Vanilla Game V0.978e + Expanded Mod 24-08 All In One). I deleted the 0.980 version because I thought the clothes were available there, but unfortunately, they weren't. I'd like to go back to the 0.980 version, but it seems that it can't be downloaded anymore? I prefer that version even with the bugged bag just because of the variety of appearances. Is there any way I can download that again?

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
That sounds weird. Everything should be there in 0.978. There's no way to download the test version for 0.980 anymore. I removed the link and continued working on 0.978.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes