Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Still having problems with Rogue titjob, I put on her arm binder and her head disappears! It gives me nightmares man.

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Hey, i'm gonna find myself with a lot of free time pretty soon and I like to think I'm an okay artist. Y'all need anything drawn? I heard you guys are short, and I can do pretty much anything from characters to UI elements. Copying oni's style shouldn't be too hard either.
I would suggest that you paint something an send it to me via pn, i ll gladly show it around and then we talk again!

@Syliar , @Kylar Stern Yes still very buggy it will take time sorry for the long wait!

Reactions: Balub

Grigori_127

Modder
Dec 2, 2018
Sorry guys but i got this build
And after that i merged it with
So after that i just got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i can't launch the game
Is there something wrong in my actions?
Which OS are you using?

Hey, i'm gonna find myself with a lot of free time pretty soon and I like to think I'm an okay artist. Y'all need anything drawn? I heard you guys are short, and I can do pretty much anything from characters to UI elements. Copying oni's style shouldn't be too hard either.
If you wanna draw any OC remember we need all poses. There's also a lot of clothes that only have art for a few poses, if you want to finish them it would be nice too.

Reactions: MK78

GMArcturus

Oct 14, 2017
Any possibility this could lead to Jean finally showing up? Possibly as a teacher with a sexy skirt and button down blouse with sexy lingerie to go with it.

Nov 14, 2018
I wouldn't bother adding new characters like a few people have suggested, a lot of stuff in the game is incomplete (the threesome scenes), Mystique's content isn't completed and she just sort of seems like she was placed there so ideally there needs to be development there. And as Grigori suggested clothing + poses. Also the danger room is severely underutilised so perhaps creating something that adds content in that area would help flesh out the game a bit more. These are just suggestions, I hope I didn't come of a little ass-holey, gluck if you decide to add on

Reactions: Balub

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Any possibility this could lead to Jean finally showing up? Possibly as a teacher with a sexy skirt and button down blouse with sexy lingerie to go with it.
I wouldn't bother adding new characters like a few people have suggested, a lot of stuff in the game is incomplete (the threesome scenes), Mystique's content isn't completed and she just sort of seems like she was placed there so ideally there needs to be development there. And as Grigori suggested clothing + poses. Also the danger room is severely underutilised so perhaps creating something that adds content in that area would help flesh out the game a bit more. These are just suggestions, I hope I didn't come of a little ass-holey, gluck if you decide to add on
We said earlier that we are focusing on building what we have right now! That mean's we are trying to give everything more flesh, more story for Mystique, killing Bugs (Welcome to the Roughnecks! :ROFLMAO:), make everything more stable and so on!

Yes we would like to add more characters, but that has to wait a little.

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
updated with builds for Mac and Linux.

Sorry it took a little longer than expected, everyone! I've had a couple of very busy days and completely forgot about it. I haven't tested it since I only use Windows. Let me know if it works or not, and please report any bugs in the "Issues" tab on Github.
I had some problems with the Android build, but I will take a look at that later when I have a little more time for it.

Emma's cowgirl is a mess, as is the threesome actions. You can make her doggystyle option appear during the cowgirl sex and threesome just straight out errors. Anyway at the moment I'm just redoing my grammar checks, code standardising and etc for the various chat.rpy's.
Whoops... I totally forgot I hadn't implemented it fully. Silly me! Luckily @Grigori_127 has been kind enough to do some fixes.

stevejones19

May 28, 2018
I downloaded and installed the mod in to the game and all of the options are there but when I click one an error shows up. how do I fix this?

OxxxO

Sep 19, 2018
Hey, enjoying the game a lot but did you forget about mobile android users? Hope you add some content for us too soon. Thanks. Keep up the good work

Reactions: Zatrian

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Hey, enjoying the game a lot but did you forget about mobile android users? Hope you add some content for us too soon. Thanks. Keep up the good work
Thanks, we're working on it!
There's a link to a android build of the latest mod version on the main page.

can someone add rogue's bondage back in
It should still be there. Which version are you playing?

Reactions: Zatrian

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I'm dumb but...what is different about the Github mod?
The github version is the most recent dev builds uploaded, so they have more content, but that content is generally incomplete or buggy.

Basically it's an alpha version of upcoming releases.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes