ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Idk, personally the presentation is lacking. The small fonts make discerning info a chore and all the art just half heartedly dart around the screen. I don't think the dev is touching up the art at all so I'm not expecting any attempt at animation to help the aesthetics.

dezil

Apr 25, 2020
I understand everything, there is a desire for it to be more interesting to play, but I’m more interested in transformations, and I think I’m not the only one...:rolleyes:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Wait, so in that first preview pic, is that a mushroom girl... with no arms?! I mean... what? It's just... ... ...

*fetish unlocked*

AngelGrace

Nov 1, 2022
So it turns out I'm dumb; the TF depends on what's in your deck, not what you play.

The rest of the comments still hold true, though. It's a really good concept for people into MtF TF actually (the weaker you are, the easier things take effect) but it's really one or another with this.

Harpy TF please.

Soulyman

Apr 16, 2018
I just played for about 4 maps before it just zapped my health to 1hp max. My healing cards just became useless and my deck no longer works. Not cool or fun.

It's okay to make enemies harder so i have to adapt, but don't change my character so I have no way to win. Changing a deck takes time, but it changed my health too quickly to adapt.

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hey everyone dev here,
Yes I would also love perfect art by a talented artist with perfect animations by an animator, with a game designer who balances the game perfectly, a programmer who adds all the mechanics I would like and a musician / sound designer when we are at it would not hurt either ;)
Jokes aside, as solo dev I appreciate all the feedback and I'm trying my best to improve the game, but everything takes time because it doesn't pay my bills and I cant do it fulltime.

BananaStroke

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I just played for about 4 maps before it just zapped my health to 1hp max. My healing cards just became useless and my deck no longer works. Not cool or fun.

It's okay to make enemies harder so i have to adapt, but don't change my character so I have no way to win. Changing a deck takes time, but it changed my health too quickly to adapt.
This will soon change yes. Currently your HP gets reduced first by 50 max HP then 75 (starting after the second stage I think). HP = 1 happens when you would fall below 0. Include max HP increase cards to survive longer.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes