HTML - Road to Success [v0.2.1] [astK]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rtkamb

review is for v0.2.1
    Overall a really good game, but there's a couple pretty severe balancing issues. The game itself is really fun to play, but the beginning feels really grindy due to how random it is to get certain events to pop that increase corruption, but then once you get 15 corruption, it feels like everything you do gives you more corruption which then makes getting the other events not feel as important anymore because once I'm fucking everything that moves, should I really care if my dad/brother gropes my boobs one or twice a week?
    I also wish that school was a little more fleshed out too. A core mechanic of the game is the most repetitive part of the game. There's very little variation, and it's just the same 3 or 4 scenes over... and over again.
    All in all though, it's a pretty good game. A good interface, decent writing, well thought out plan with decent execution. Like a lot of these games, there just needs to be a lot more content to fill in the down time and it's going to be great
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Adama

Probably the laziest iteration of this type of game I've seen. It even uses the very same videos other games used bfeore.... It's also the most basic gameplay this genre has. You just spam one action 20 times to get the stat up so you can fuck anybody. Might as well just look at the vids and be done honestly.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Anon21

It's pretty average for this type of thing (html, incest, female protagonist). No mom, father/brother will grope you right from the start and while there is a point to raising your corruption there aren't that many different situations yet. Check back in 6 months to see how it's doing.