EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Road To Sucess is a simulation/sandbox game where the main protagonist needs to study, work and deal with various problems in her life. The game contains scenes, actions and events for you to discover. The game's focus is on evolving and growing in life, getting rich, leaving home, and with that new experiences and challenges will come.
Hope you enjoy it!

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: astK - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others:
(v0.2.1 UPDATED!)

dadpeek2.gif flash6.gif swim1.gif sexyworkout.gif 2.png 1.png 3.png

Last edited:

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
For who is thinking about downloading this: (v0.1, may edit comment after updates if they come)

After a stroll through the image folder, there's a lot of empty areas. The sex that's there is mostly one time events. From what I can see the most content is probably at home (incest=wincest) but that's still limited to gropes and flashes for now (+1 nightly visit).
Last, 90% of images used are found in other games as well. You won't get to see new stuff or be surprised with what's here at the moment.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
astK Its a good idea to tell people what they can expect from this release. Just putting initial release in the change log isn't a good look. and its not telling anyone anything they don't already know. Tell people what to expect.

Some initial releases have a few hours of game play, some have a few minutes. If its closer to the second and you haven't warned people you'll get review bombed before your even up and running. People hate downloading something that's not worth their time.

I had a look through the image folder and there looks to be hardly any content. probably 10 mins if that.

Good luck with your game, but i think you'll need to do a lot more work before it gets any traction. This just appears to eba bog standard HTML game, You need to wow people not annoy them.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
There is a glitch when she purchases the casual clothes. None of the new ones show up in her wardrobe. All of the others do, but not the casual ones. It's a small error, but one you'll likely want to fix.

You should also know that in spite of it saying she streams for 1 hour, there is no actual passing of game time while she streams. I just had her stream for 5 shows, and it's still early morning.

I also have a question. Why can she not quit the restaurant job? I noticed she could make more streaming, so I tried to have her quit the restaurant, but it isn't allowed. Is that intentional? If so, why?

I like the game so far, but I am wondering whether she will develop any real relationships with anyone. So far it's all casual sex. She also has no female friends, and their is no real dialogue. Is that in the works?

Last edited:
Reactions: astK

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
she lost his mother....
that just hurts, you clearly know grammar, but dont know the difference between male and female

Reactions: astK

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
games decent for a initial but plays like almost every other html game. Scenes are very linear and you dont have much of an option in how it plays out, once it starts you have no choices it just goes. personally not a fan of sex scene like this but to each their own. good start though

Reactions: Walkadav96 and astK

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
So far so good. Some bugs like, casual clothing not showing up in wardrobe or Gym achievements not being ticked of in the walk-through section. Also the time lapse is a bit wonky when doing some things like streaming. The income from streaming is more or less pointless so far, you bought everything by that time. Phone is not really doing anything. It has the basic structure of a game. Most important will be the updates.
Ideas, Corruption should be only gained from MCs actions, not actions forced on her.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
First of all, I would like to thank everyone who invested their time in playing, evaluating and reporting bugs in the game. I will try to answer everything that has been said so far. This is my first game, it's my first forum thread, so despite playing a lot of games here for a long time, creating one is a slightly different experience.

I'm not really a fan of SANDBOX gameplay, but if it's something intuitive, then I'm cool with it. (y)

THX for sharing...
My focus was to create a game with an intuitive and visually pleasing interface for the user, so I hope it met your expectations.

For who is thinking about downloading this: (v0.1, may edit comment after updates if they come)

After a stroll through the image folder, there's a lot of empty areas. The sex that's there is mostly one time events. From what I can see the most content is probably at home (incest=wincest) but that's still limited to gropes and flashes for now (+1 nightly visit).
Last, 90% of images used are found in other games as well. You won't get to see new stuff or be surprised with what's here at the moment.
I don't know if you managed to unlock all the possible scenes in the game, in the bottom left corner there is a button that takes you to the walkthrough screen. Currently, there are 7 complete sex scenes, and several events as you mentioned related to grope and flashes. In relation to the last comment, unfortunately, those who choose to work with this type of game are often limited to using images and gifs that you will see in other games. However, I tried my best to respect the character's original characteristics (obviously there will be times when it will be necessary to use something more generic), something that I don't see in most games, for example, the main character is young and blonde, and some images they show milfs, other brunettes, other redheads and so on. I hope to see you here in the next game updates and I want to count on your feedback.

astK Its a good idea to tell people what they can expect from this release. Just putting initial release in the change log isn't a good look. and its not telling anyone anything they don't already know. Tell people what to expect.

Some initial releases have a few hours of game play, some have a few minutes. If its closer to the second and you haven't warned people you'll get review bombed before your even up and running. People hate downloading something that's not worth their time.

I had a look through the image folder and there looks to be hardly any content. probably 10 mins if that.

Good luck with your game, but i think you'll need to do a lot more work before it gets any traction. This just appears to eba bog standard HTML game, You need to wow people not annoy them.
Thanks for your feedback, it really wasn't the best release, but it's also my first, so unfortunately I'll need to learn from my mistakes. In relation to the game, I preferred to invest more in the base itself, structure, visuals and things like that before developing the story itself, also because I was a little uncertain about how I should proceed with the game. I would have loved to have had all this feedback in my dev thread, maybe things would have gone in a different direction. And you don't need to look directly in the images folder, the game has a walkthrough with all the available scenes and events. Thank you for the feedback and I hope to count on you in the next versions of the game.

There is a glitch when she purchases the casual clothes. None of the new ones show up in her wardrobe. All of the others do, but not the casual ones. It's a small error, but one you'll likely want to fix.

You should also know that in spite of it saying she streams for 1 hour, there is no actual passing of game time while she streams. I just had her stream for 5 shows, and it's still early morning.

I also have a question. Why can she not quit the restaurant job? I noticed she could make more streaming, so I tried to have her quit the restaurant, but it isn't allowed. Is that intentional? If so, why?

I like the game so far, but I am wondering whether she will develop any real relationships with anyone. So far it's all casual sex. She also has no female friends, and their is no real dialogue. Is that in the works?
Thanks for letting me know, I did a lot of play testing before the launch but there were points that escaped my eyes, both the fact of the stream and leaving her job. Regarding relationships, yes, I intend to explore things like relationships, dating, and also explore more the incest part, which is one of the pillars of the game.

she lost his mother....
that just hurts, you clearly know grammar, but dont know the difference between male and female
English is not my native language, but I can't use that as an excuse, so I apologize for the mistake. I use a grammar checker but I believe I forgot to use it in this text.

games decent for a initial but plays like almost every other html game. Scenes are very linear and you dont have much of an option in how it plays out, once it starts you have no choices it just goes. personally not a fan of sex scene like this but to each their own. good start though
Thanks for the feedback, things really are extremely lacking in feeling, but I intend to greatly improve relationships, be less generic in relation to the game's characters, for example.

So far so good. Some bugs like, casual clothing not showing up in wardrobe or Gym achievements not being ticked of in the walk-through section. Also the time lapse is a bit wonky when doing some things like streaming. The income from streaming is more or less pointless so far, you bought everything by that time. Phone is not really doing anything. It has the basic structure of a game. Most important will be the updates.
Ideas, Corruption should be only gained from MCs actions, not actions forced on her.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll fix it as soon as possible. I really regret implementing the idea of streaming so early, currently there aren't that many things to buy in the game, but in the future this will be greatly expanded. The cell phone will probably be changed so that it can be used anywhere in the game, and will have features such as social networks and conversations with other characters. I disagree with the point about corruption not being gained through forced actions, I believe in the idea that mentally a person would become more corrupted when forced to perform sexual acts against their will, to the point that it starts to become something natural.

Seems pretty nice. But too easy reach max corruption. But for the concept it's really good.
Actually, as I didn't have other people to test the game, I couldn't understand this kind of thing, because whenever I tested it I followed the easiest path to access all the scenes, so I believed that the game ended quickly because I knew where to get the most points. easily. I will try to adjust this in the next versions. Thanks for the feedback.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes