Ren'Py Abandoned Road of Sin [v0.2] [SavyyWrite]

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
At least there is some variety in the boob sizes instead of just: massive, super massive, ultra massive, super ultra massive, and super ultra massive to the point that the earth will be knocked off its axis.
At one time there were eleven official olive size grades.

The smallest was/is "Large".

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
This game either needs a hint system or a walkthrough cause no matter what I do I'm not getting any new scenes and not even close to the amount of scenes that is said in the changelog

Reactions: Marko1245

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
The footjob scene with carol is giving this error:-
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'main/characters/carol/fj/01.jpg'>:
  File "game/story/events.rpy", line 2151, in script
    scene carol_fj01 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'main/characters/carol/fj/01.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/story/events.rpy", line 2151, in script
    scene carol_fj01 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1337, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2207, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 359, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 495, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\RoadofSin-0.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'main/characters/carol/fj/01.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Road of Sin 0.2
Tue Jul 17 13:04:19 2018

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Are we ever gonna get more than one charge/day ?
or is there some other way to get the Lust raised ?
shit is taking forever :p
Otherwise i really like the game except for that white-haired chick freeloading the beers and mc is really surprised every time ,Is he suffering from Amnesia or Alzheimers ?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Are we ever gonna get more than one charge/day ?
or is there some other way to get the Lust raised ?
shit is taking forever :p
Otherwise i really like the game except for that white-haired chick freeloading the beers and mc is really surprised every time ,Is he suffering from Amnesia or Alzheimers ?
I got two charge day but i still can't figure out how to increase charge

Reactions: WaerM

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
I really don't have a clue about what I have to do. I only have 1 charge a day, the only new characters I get are the succubus and the white-haired girl. I can't find Ishtar to get Hippolyte and for me it's only 3 new days it seems. Must be doing something wrong cause I'm not even close to getting all the new content. Might as well start all over to see if that helps

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
here is a game fix i made if fixes 2 issues 1 is when u use the jewelry u get an error the odd time and also fix the image problem in post #55.
just extract the zip file to root of your road of sin directory and overwrite files
then u should be golden. if u find something else let me know.( i do not know to Dev), i did this because i want to play the game is all. An plus i am always learning new stuff so when i c something out of place i jus have to fix an share with others. Enjoy everyone.
-----------------------------
for those people who want to rename or jus delete the old image files that cause the error from post #55 can do so but the files r so small.
just go to Road of Sin [v0.2]-Pc\game\images\main\characters\carol\fj\
directory and rename images FROM 1.jpg,2.jpg,3.jpg,4.jpg,5.jpg,6.jpg (or delete if u used my fix) and change to 01.jpg,02.jpg,03.jpg,04.jpg,05.jpg,06.jpg
as far as the other part of the fix i would not suggest playing with the script unless u really know what u doin.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I really don't have a clue about what I have to do. I only have 1 charge a day, the only new characters I get are the succubus and the white-haired girl. I can't find Ishtar to get Hippolyte and for me it's only 3 new days it seems. Must be doing something wrong cause I'm not even close to getting all the new content. Might as well start all over to see if that helps
to get Ishtar and Hippolyte you must have power level 10. to increase the power level you must infuse lust to marine, beth and carol, don't forget to increase their passion too at the same time.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Alright, this is a truly interesting take on the whole "corruption with magic" schtick and I do so love Honey Select sandbox games... however, it seriously needs a ton of QoL changes. And I mean a ton. Right now, it takes a shitton of clicking just to do any singular thing like having to change your stupid clothes just to go out. Seriously, that's annoying.

And having only 1 charge per day is ridiculous, as it effectively limits you to only make a tiny bit of progress with one girl per day. You use that charge, increase passion a bit, and then sleep, picking your nose in the meanwhile because you have to wait until night time. So you pass the time by either working or watching TV, which means it takes half a dozen clicks just to fucking skip to the part where you can actually skip to the next day.

Either the system should be changed that the charges are tied to the girl, so each one gets a charge per day, or increase the base number of charges, to maintain a sense of resource management. Something like 3 sounds like a good number.

And yeah yeah, "but it's betah~!" and shit. But other games still manage to implement some degree of refinement when it comes to these kinds of things.

Reactions: nonthisnot

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
It keeps saying that there is a little more to do with the teacher before the next update but can't seem to do anything and my power level is only 3 any pointers

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I'm hoping for something soon...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
early September he said ( 12 october ) ... end of september he said ( end of october ), so maybe we will have something this month but i think it will be in november