Ren'Py Abandoned Road of Sin [v0.2] [SavyyWrite]

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Gotta say that I'm really looking forward to seeing how well this goes. Has decent animations, and more content than I was expecting for a 0.1. The only thing I can really find fault in is the typical mistakes made by Russian developers in terms of English. Though even that was better than other games I've seen starting out, with fewer spelling mistakes, and the grammar wasn't the worst I've seen (there was one line still fully in Russian too, but only one). Considering spelling and grammar are probably one of the easiest (if not the easiest) things to fix, as opposed to coding issues, I think this will be a great game as long as they don't fall apart and abandon it (or are just trying to scam people like some developers).

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
So I don't know if I missed something but how I get those scenes in the screenshots with Beth? MC gets up, I get a message that only teacher scenes left then there is nothing to do and to support the dev....

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
So I don't know if I missed something but how I get those scenes in the screenshots with Beth? MC gets up, I get a message that only teacher scenes left then there is nothing to do and to support the dev....
You can give orders to the teacher, showers bobs, show pussy...

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'll probably come back to this in a few versions. I enjoy the theme and such, but I try not to start games until they've been regularly given meaningful updates for a while.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
dont know why your against plowing that field of melons

to me boobies are boobies and i love them all from loli tits to granny titties i dont discriminate i fap to them all :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

na it looks like one of the milfs from a honey select games i think like lab rats but with a bigger rack i mean Velle is my favorite girl in that game so i should know still glad your a fan of that game :D
I was just stating my opinion. Your aloud to do that where I come from. I said I was outta here, meaning I left that game to "find one of my own taste" It certainly was not my intention to hurt your feelings.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
At least there is some variety in the boob sizes instead of just: massive, super massive, ultra massive, super ultra massive, and super ultra massive to the point that the earth will be knocked off its axis.
You do have a point there and I must agree.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I made a promise to my self to play any game whith big, bigger, huge, super-huge titted female characters, and I must keep my promise, so.... downloading.

Edit: wasted of ppl criying in every single game whith big tits characters, I don't go to tiny tits game to post a complain , like it? Play, don't like it? Look for a game of your taste.
Tiny tits game? OOOh! Link please.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Holy shit. The writing is trying so. fucking. hard. to be eloquent. But big words and bad grammar rarely work together, and a lot of lines take a ton of words to state what could be said in a few. Not to mention the sentence composition at times sounds like it's trying to emulate ye olde butchered Englishe. Badly.

Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's sad, sometimes it's just confusing. Bad grammar in other games just reads like bad grammar, but in this case it reads like a blowhard.

But what the hell, it's sill a Honey Select game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Road of Sin 0.1fix

Just drop the "story" folder in the game directory.