RPGM Complete [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so i have a problem i go to the gallory and if i play the swim team event after i play it once it messes up

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Hey guys. Can you tell me what the current actual version of the game is now? I also noticed some comments here about mods. Is this an official add-on or is it from the players?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys. Can you tell me what the current actual version of the game is now? I also noticed some comments here about mods. Is this an official add-on or is it from the players?
1.5 is the latest version of the game, 1.04.1 -- of unofficial English translation. Mod that's linked in the first post post of the thread is unofficial too.

Reactions: BurnRaijin

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
1.5 is the latest version of the game, 1.04.1 -- of unofficial English translation. Mod that's linked in the first post post of the thread is unofficial too.
Did the developer make a love hotel location?(The castle on the bottom right of the map, near the hospital).
When I played, I could not get there, there was an inscription that this location is not in the version of the game.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Did the developer make a love hotel location?(The castle on the bottom right of the map, near the hospital).
When I played, I could not get there, there was an inscription that this location is not in the version of the game.
That's where Principal and Vice-Principal take you when you accept their offer to go out and drink (2nd time and after). I don't think you can enter the love hotel normally.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
That's where Principal and Vice-Principal take you when you accept their offer to go out and drink (2nd time and after). I don't think you can enter the love hotel normally.
Oh, there it is. I didn't know, thank you. Now I need to download the latest version of the game and play again, it turns out.

All I managed to achieve in the game was the ending with violence, homeless and neighbor. After that, I got bored and started running around different locations.

Can you give me a link to the post where they downloaded version 1.5? Sorry if it's a hassle.

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Oh, there it is. I didn't know, thank you. Now I need to download the latest version of the game and play again, it turns out.

All I managed to achieve in the game was the ending with violence, homeless and neighbor. After that, I got bored and started running around different locations.

Can you give me a link to the post where they downloaded version 1.5? Sorry if it's a hassle.
My link here --
Additional links here -- RELEASE THREAD

Reactions: BurnRaijin

adal01

Feb 17, 2023
I've shared those in another thread about the game before, but i've made some modified outfits for the game.
They replace the clothes on the model during the dialogues (not in the menu).
I've also remove rinko's pubes, add the tatoo from the brothel on base model, and tied her hands in her back, all on different models.
To use them, rename the files in the archive with the names of the outfit you want to modify and replace the files in "Endless Summer\www\img\pictures" (you ll find the name there as well for the renaming part).
For outfits that come in several parts, simply replace each corresponding files. For outfits that come in a single part, replace one of the file and edit other parts of the same outfit by making them completely transparent (either erase everything except transparent background or just set opacity to 0).
Don't delete files or the game will crash.
Save the original files in a backup folder before replacing them.
Hope you'll enjoy them.

prosmoker1

Nov 30, 2020
View attachment 2322052

Overview:
Female teacher who has returned to her birthplace, Yaezujima, due to certain circumstances.

Playing as Rinko Kageyama, 24 years old (enormous breasts), spend one summer on Yaezushima in this event-search type of Adventure RPG.

Do whatever you want from August 1 through August 31 and encounter a wide variety of people and events.

Why did Rinko come back?
What is Haramiko Festival that she is required to attend on the 31st?
How to escape this summer that seems to repeat itself?

Uncover the secrets of Yaezushima while having your super-slutty body fucked!​

Release Date: Jan/10/2023
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Game Version: v1.5
Language: Fan Translation (Not MTL)
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist Female Teacher Shrine Maiden Slice of Life / Daily Living Elder Girl x Younger Boy Ahegao / Gapeface Coercion / Compulsion Big Breasts

Translation Status: Complete
TL Patch Download: (1.04.1)
Scene/Route Guide Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unofficial Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes