• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Complete - [RJ406483] Curious Tales of Yaezujima - Rinko Kageyama's Endless Summer- - Fan Translation

1. 5.00 star(s)

Ryuki_time

A game made out of pure passion.

Usually when you play a RPG eroge, you obviously want it have good sex scenes, appealing art style, matching your fetishes, even a story to push you to actually keep playing and so on.

Rinko’s Endless Summer is one of those games that truly tap into the potential of the RPG Maker’s ability to make the most with the least. With a common Japanese Summer vacation setting on an island, various locations to explore with a surprising hint of horror for us to unveil the mysteries. We incarnate as Rinko Kageyama, the poker face big titted teacher.

'Immersive' might not be the right word to describe this game since it's made on RPG maker. However, compared to a lot of modern H-RPG games, Rinko's Endless Summer is one of the few eroges that I actually wanted to explore every nooks and cranny. I had a lot of fun exploring the island, seeing how the lore progresses but also during the night-time events where the ambience is well done.

It also managed to balance its story in order to make sure that the player would want to look for H-events and progressing the story as well. A better example where if the story is too much focused on, would be Witch-In-Debt; an eroge where the Virgin route’s story ended up outshining the normal/bad route to the point most players don’t want to check out the h-events.

The main drawbacks of Rinko's Endless Summer are; recycling CGs and having to restart routes/side H-events all over again. (Although that last one can be avoided if you know how to manage each days.) These are the only flaws I had with this game so, if you want to get something more expanded then make sure to check out Thanosman's mods.

Of course; the H-events themselves are pretty intense but I also encourage you guys to play this game, simply because it’s a pretty good game. Usually eroges in general only last a season, or a month even. Not so with this one.

I'd like to point out in the final parts of the game
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR; It’s easy to tell Azure Azurite really love making this game. I think it deserves to be amongst the top pillars of modern eroges. And hopefully their next game is just as good, if not, even more improved than Rinko's Endless Summer!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zenophyne

Just finished the game and hands down, this is the best RPGM game I've ever played in my life.
    The Art is astounding and the amount of detail the creator has put into the game is insane.
    Love the amount of things you can do in this game and how different love routes in the game intersect in the middle.
    Also, the epilogue after completing the game is just ... *chef's kiss*.
    I CAN'T wait for the sequel and I just bought this game to support the creator, Don't know japanese for shit but such a great game DESERVES support so that it encourages them to pump out more masterpieces.
    Please, if you loved the game just as much as I did. Go and give the creator some support man. You won't find gems like this anywhere else. (Not a paid comment btw lul)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

degenerateguy

Gameplay: I can't quite put it in to words but this is truly a good scene hunter. Tons of replayability, I was never bored due to the numerous scenes and routes you can go for. On top of that the game has a clothing system which is another plus in my book.

Sex scenes: This part is entirely subjective. The art style is erm... grimey? Though this isn't a negative, as they did a wonderful job conveying the eroticism of such a thing.

Translation: Wonderful job! I played this game for 10 hours straight and barely caught untranslated text, and if I'm not mistaken the TL has been fully completed since I last played. The quality of the translation was most definitely passable as well, as at no point did the flow of the dialogue ruin my immersion in the game.