[RJ368943] 悪夢終焉 (The end of the nightmare) Walkthrough help?

likesbootyok

Jun 29, 2020
I tried to make a walkthrough, keep in mind that my english and explaining skills really aren't the best and you will read "floor" and "room" quite often.
If something isn't right or simply isn't working like I wrote it feel free to correct me.
I will split it up into parts, each part is one girl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God Bless

Reactions: VOID952 and amasha

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
im done for now, i cant pass the pink haired girl scenario. Its sain in a walkthrough i should move the wooden tables in the last room 2f, but she just doesnt wanna. And i cant open the closed locker in the 3f T_T

Reactions: Sonnytag123

HollowWolf

Apr 9, 2018
im done for now, i cant pass the pink haired girl scenario. Its sain in a walkthrough i should move the wooden tables in the last room 2f, but she just doesnt wanna. And i cant open the closed locker in the 3f T_T
You missed a step:
Go in the second room in floor 3, hide in the right locker and after open the middle one for a clue
In the room with the 2 lockers, you need to, after hiding in the right one, open the left one for a note.
Only once you obtained this note can you actually move the tables.
Also not sure which closed locker on 3f. If you mean the one in the hallway, I think you just need the screwdriver.

Reactions: Slimecrusher123

Sikui

Nov 13, 2021
It's not letting me interact with the doll and casket. Any ideas? The doll has been bloodified.
Nevermind, wrong doll. For anyone else who was confused, it's the mannequin and not the doll on the 1F

Aug 5, 2017
You missed a step:

In the room with the 2 lockers, you need to, after hiding in the right one, open the left one for a note.
Also not sure which closed locker on 3f. If you mean the one in the hallway, I think you just need the screwdriver.
the left wont open for me

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Currently Stuck in the School, I think I'm missing something "Cut the box Open" how?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I unlocked a room with a tables with the clue for the 4449 pass, a black hair thing that kills you and a closet of some sort that if you inspect it rapes you.

I go to the room with the tree and the stone but the girl refuses to do anything to the stone. I only have the first part of the paper with the drawing, don't know where to find the second part.

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
You missed a step:

my bad, but we both are talking about the lockers room. i hide in the right one, but the left one doesnt open

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I am supposed to put the flower on the bloody desk but I am seeing no desks, bloody or otherwise what am I missing?

Edit: Ok I was missing the forest for the trees but still the desks have no blood on them.

Last edited:

WyvernRider90

Jun 11, 2019
my bad, but we both are talking about the lockers room. i hide in the right one, but the left one doesnt open
You first need to go to the 2 Floor and go to first room being the girls restroom the first stall with blood will have a clickable piece of meat you can pick up and give to the monster hiding under the bed in 1 Floor room 103, this gives you passage to click on the left bed curtains to pick up the changing room key which allows you to open the left locker.

WyvernRider90

Jun 11, 2019
I am supposed to put the flower on the bloody desk but I am seeing no desks, bloody or otherwise what am I missing?

Edit: Ok I was missing the forest for the trees but still the desks have no blood on them.
In the first room where you can save with the candle with all the student lockers there is a locker by her head that contains shoes. these shoes spirit away after clicking on them leading to room 1-1 to have bloody prints and bloody graffiti on desk which allows you to place flower on desk

Reactions: Slimecrusher123

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
You first need to go to the 2 Floor and go to first room being the girls restroom the first stall with blood will have a clickable piece of meat you can pick up and give to the monster hiding under the bed in 1 Floor room 103, this gives you passage to click on the left bed curtains to pick up the changing room key which allows you to open the left locker.
woooo thankyou!! im going to try thins :D

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
finally beat the game, not so bad but some stuff get lost in the background so make sure to check everything.