[RJ368943] 悪夢終焉 (The end of the nightmare) Walkthrough help?

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Is anyone played so far?
Stuck on second pin code, the only hint is parrot saying "Don't watch the time!don't pay attention to the time!", and heroine says after "Time...?was there a clock or something in this house?" and the only things I haven't use so far are those turned to the side watch and black digits in the hall
1647731161820.png
1647731287469.png
I've tried like few option with time like 6:15, 9:30 and some more as I have no idea why else they would point on the time and watch in dialog
And from black digits tried 3348 and also replace 3 with 8 and 9 as I have not much ideas left
Had an idea that clock arrows could mean 7 and VI on the left from it could be 5, but still not much of a progress
Am I overthinking or simply miss something?

Kerrox

May 27, 2018
I think one of them two is for the shadow on start of the second part.. The Time is important i think for the Pin Code.. i test it too long time now. xD

Reactions: senguj

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Thx a lot, totally forgot about it. As for black digits, they were used right in the next room

blindreaper

Nov 15, 2019
anyone know how to progress the last part of the school? Got the Scoop and 1 part of the hint in 1-4, all area's open, but can't seem to progress. I'd assume I need to dig up the rock, but only after I finish the Hint Paper

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Same question, just got there, also the question where water goes from the toilet through the hose?

blindreaper

Nov 15, 2019
ok I got it by kinda cheating and looking into the in game image files and saw where the hose was being used, once you attach the hose, go to the room with the TV and box, at the left of the TV you can see an outline you can click, this is an underground storage and if you choose all option 1's (Take action instead of thinking), you get a H-scene, but if you decline to go in, they will prompt to flood the place with water from the hose, killing the Nightmare and giving you the box key

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
anyone know, how to get rid this tree ? i have already have scissor, Rope, Chair, Gask Mask.. but still can't investigate it, it will always get dead scene... 1647780350993.jpg

LoliLife

Sep 22, 2019
anyone know, how to get rid this tree ? i have already have scissor, Rope, Chair, Gask Mask.. but still can't investigate it, it will always get dead scene... View attachment 1713564
I think you see a tree with rope hanging at it. just press rope choose right choice and click at the door again after open with key, don't click the tree again....

Reactions: ohry13

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
What to do in the forest? After unlocking the first door, can't find anything beside chair

DERNOO

Jul 6, 2018
can someone tell me what im supposed to do with the cube that Ive got from the dungeon?

zxc089757

Nov 18, 2020
Does anyone know what to do after the second part goes to the room with the rope and clicks the circle position, I don't know what to do next...

Reactions: cdh22

DERNOO

Jul 6, 2018
Ive got the full save for the lazy ones. This game was at some point a pain in the ass but quite enjoyable

AmZaZmA1

Jan 9, 2021
Ive got the full save for the lazy ones. This game was at some point a pain in the ass but quite enjoyable
looks like you linked a shortcut

does anyone know what to do with the stickynote as Policewoman 1?
im sure its the code for the nearby door on the same floor and it looks like a pigpen cipher but no combination that I try that makes sense works :/

Last edited: