RPGM Onhold [RJ290576] 淫魔のトラップアイランド / Succubus Trap Island - Manual English Translation

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Just an update, the editing is pretty much complete. Doing a QA/QC pass and then final polish, after which the game will be ready for release.

Expect the initial version of the translation to release in December, with current plans for Christmas Week. However, both earlier and later releases are possible.
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Rengesus

Jan 6, 2019
Just an update, the editing is pretty much complete. Doing a QA/QC pass and then final polish, after which the game will be ready for release.

Expect the initial version of the translation to release in December, with current plans for Christmas Week. However, both earlier and later releases are possible.
You are a hero <3

Reactions: Stripes001

barraged1

May 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give an update. The translation is complete, but I'm holding off on release due to outside factors. I'll hopefully follow-up soon to provide further information. Note, this delay is only happening so the translation can be released with the best content possible.

v/r,

barraged

Last edited:

Conan123

Jul 1, 2017
aaah thats nice great job man xD thanks for all your hard work, maybe this also get turned to a official kagura release and they hire you so you earn on it as well xD

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
if i pissed and shit myself each time a translation i was following had its release indefinitely delayed after the translator announced it's (almost) finished, i would have soiled myself thrice

best wishes and zero hard feelings but it is kinda weird how this keeps happening, seriously

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give an update. The translation is complete, but I'm holding off on release due to outside factors. I'll hopefully follow-up soon to provide further information. Note, this delay is only happening so the translation can be released with the best content possible.

v/r,

barraged
Hope you're doing alright.