Unity Completed Riveting Restrictions [Final] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
My point still stands on the dimensional rules.

As for the rest...I have no idea what happened to Jak and Dexter. As for Sly Cooper one of the devs that worked on Sly Cooper 4 the original plan was that the teaser at the end was not hinting to another game as they where planing on wrapping the story up in a DLC but something happened that caused them to have to scrap it. Sadly I forget what that thing was. They where planing on doing a movie apparently but do to the Ratchet and Clank movie failed they scrapped the idea
Oh yeah, I definitely don't disagree with your point, I just felt it was necessary to point out that while she could be an alternate version of a lombax, she could also be a "vanilla" lombax due to established lore.
As far as anyone knows with certainty, all lombaxes from Ratchet's universe could be orange and brown, or they could be any variety of colors.
Hell, as far as we know, Lombaxes could reproduce via spore clouds or something since lombax physiology isn't exactly something they discuss in-depth in the games.
Really the only reason I could imagine anyone getting upset with your original point is that it could be misconstrued that you were defending the original commenter in some way.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Oh yeah, I definitely don't disagree with your point, I just felt it was necessary to point out that while she could be an alternate version of a lombax, she could also be a "vanilla" lombax due to established lore.
As far as anyone knows with certainty, all lombaxes from Ratchet's universe could be orange and brown, or they could be any variety of colors.
Hell, as far as we know, Lombaxes could reproduce via spore clouds or something since lombax physiology isn't exactly something they discuss in-depth in the games.
Really the only reason I could imagine anyone getting upset with your original point is that it could be misconstrued that you were defending the original commenter in some way.
theres also the more mundane awnser, hair er fur dye. aside though, i cant help but feel wasted potental with rivet.

Nov 18, 2017
Gotta love people on NSFW forums having a civil discussion about SFW game lore while on non-NSFW sites it would delve into name-calling and headcanons.

Eroitch

May 21, 2023
...The game has great world building, but they still left more questions than answers by the end of the game (like when tf are we finally going to get a new Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter game since they are both referenced in the game AND MOVIE as well).
Great world building? Yeah the ORIGINAL titles maybe, these new releases for modern consoles I wouldn't even call fan fiction, let alone storylines written by actual writers... They literally became the very thing the originals made fun of. No one gets more ironic than Insomniac Games managed to get.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
There's really no telling with the lore on the Lombaxes or if there's going to be another Ratchet and Clank game. I ended up playing them out of order so I was confused for a while when Ratchet was called the last Lombax alive I was thinking but what about Sasha and her father? Still find it odd because they look VARY similar. Then I got going commando and got a look at the giant that was Angela. Like wow sexual dimorphism much? Apparently the dev said that she might actually appear again if they make another Ratchet and Clank...wow that's going to get awkward with Rivet around

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote