Unity Completed Riveting Restrictions [Final] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LovedLotus

Jr. Uploader
Feb 6, 2022
1709515042533.png

Overview:
This animation set pitches a captive Lombax against a devious warden who has all sorts of surprises ready to get her to talk.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2022-02-04
Developer: Caroo - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Free_Log12_Twitter.gif Free_Log7_Twitter.gif Free_Log3_Twitter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I just learned that there's a high possibility that Rivet is trans cause female lombaxes don't have tails but rivet does, also shes a lesbian
I would advise against listening to the person who told you those things, because the only context for female lombaxes not having tails is a single line of dialogue from an old game from a character who was not a lombax in a world that knew so little about lombaxes that most people referred to Ratchet as being a "thing".
I would also advise against listening to anything the fired developer of Rift Apart has to say because most of "her" (I put her in quotations because she even admitted that all of the design choices were a team effort) design choices were canned from the final designs, just like she was canned from the company.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
I would advise against listening to the person who told you those things, because the only context for female lombaxes not having tails is a single line of dialogue from an old game from a character who was not a lombax in a world that knew so little about lombaxes that most people referred to Ratchet as being a "thing".
I would also advise against listening to anything the fired developer of Rift Apart has to say because most of "her" (I put her in quotations because she even admitted that all of the design choices were a team effort) design choices were canned from the final designs, just like she was canned from the company.
Or you know just the simple fact that Rivet is from another dimension. The fact that she is also blue when nothing suggests female's would be such a different color supports that this dimension has different rules.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Or you know just the simple fact that Rivet is from another dimension. The fact that she is also blue when nothing suggests female's would be such a different color supports that this dimension has different rules.
So the only problem with that is that they established in the game that the Lombaxes figured out interdimensional travel and had to flee their home dimension (the one Ratchet is from) so she could either be literally Ratchet from another dimension OR she could be a Lombax from the home dimension that got stranded as a child in this other dimension.

Unfortunately, since they wanted to have their interdimensional cake and eat it too, it raises many unanswered questions since we see that there are alternate versions of other characters in both dimensions ranging from Captain Quark's alternate to Kit being the alternate version of Clank and is further compounded by the fact that Angela Cross is still a canon character that was referenced in Rift Apart as well and by Rivet no less, meaning either it's an alternate version of Angela, or is the same Angela from the old game.

The game has great world building, but they still left more questions than answers by the end of the game (like when tf are we finally going to get a new Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter game since they are both referenced in the game AND MOVIE as well).

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
I just learned that there's a high possibility that Rivet is trans cause female lombaxes don't have tails but rivet does, also shes a lesbian
Yeah no. Fandoms do this shit all the time. A dev leaves (for some reason), shares an unofficial personal theory and the fandom acts like its official internal lore.

As for the game itself, its classic Caroo. If tickling is your fetish, today's Christmas.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
So the only problem with that is that they established in the game that the Lombaxes figured out interdimensional travel and had to flee their home dimension (the one Ratchet is from) so she could either be literally Ratchet from another dimension OR she could be a Lombax from the home dimension that got stranded as a child in this other dimension.

Unfortunately, since they wanted to have their interdimensional cake and eat it too, it raises many unanswered questions since we see that there are alternate versions of other characters in both dimensions ranging from Captain Quark's alternate to Kit being the alternate version of Clank and is further compounded by the fact that Angela Cross is still a canon character that was referenced in Rift Apart as well and by Rivet no less, meaning either it's an alternate version of Angela, or is the same Angela from the old game.

The game has great world building, but they still left more questions than answers by the end of the game (like when tf are we finally going to get a new Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter game since they are both referenced in the game AND MOVIE as well).
My point still stands on the dimensional rules.

As for the rest...I have no idea what happened to Jak and Dexter. As for Sly Cooper one of the devs that worked on Sly Cooper 4 the original plan was that the teaser at the end was not hinting to another game as they where planing on wrapping the story up in a DLC but something happened that caused them to have to scrap it. Sadly I forget what that thing was. They where planing on doing a movie apparently but do to the Ratchet and Clank movie failed they scrapped the idea

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote