• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How do you get this game to open? It just has a loading circle forever when I open it lol

Edit: Wouldn't open unless I turned off my VPN, that's... weird to say the least.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
imma be honest. Only reason i clicked is that first screenshot.
and sad to say there's only 1 of those photos in this game.
Dev... why you gotta be a tease?
NAME OF THE NURSE ACTRESS PLS?
Unfortunately I can't find the name of the nurse, however if more sexy nurse content is desired, then more sexy nurse content there shall be :D

How do you get this game to open? It just has a loading circle forever when I open it lol

Edit: Wouldn't open unless I turned off my VPN, that's... weird to say the least.
Well thank you for giving it another shot! That's super weird though, idk what to tell ya.

Will be releasing a bugfix for the Venus Lounge issues soon(ish)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately I can't find the name of the nurse, however if more sexy nurse content is desired, then more sexy nurse content there shall be :D

Well thank you for giving it another shot! That's super weird though, idk what to tell ya.

Will be releasing a bugfix for the Venus Lounge issues soon(ish)
bruh the nurse is Denise Milani.
was literally one of the most popular glamour models around 2010-2015
people still spam pics and photoshops with her even tho she retired years ago.
Still has an active IG and Twitter tho.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
Oh very cool, thanks!

Also, turns out the fix to the venus lounge regulars was way easier than I thought and I've just been lazy.

I also added a little bit of doctor/nurse smut in the clinic when you lengthen or when you're at 0 penis.

Oct 11, 2017
Nice that the game is being worked on, but everything added so far is new fetishes and clutter rather than building on the focused formula that made it so good in the first place.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
Nice that the game is being worked on, but everything added so far is new fetishes and clutter rather than building on the focused formula that made it so good in the first place.
Interesting, in what ways do you find it cluttered? I've been trying to add more breadth than depth- more different paths to go down rather than bogging down the basic gameplay. I'd love to hear suggestions as to how to make it feel more focused.

Tentacleaim

Jun 27, 2020
I get this lovely error when trying to get a regular at the venus club.

Error: cannot execute macro <<personSelection>>: SugarCube.State.variables.people is undefined<<personSelection "venusRegularSelected" "visitRegularButton">>

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
So it says transformations, but is it like, lame one and done transformations, or chad-level semi-permanent/permanent transformations?
Are they self inflicted or forced?
These are the questions I find myself asking every game that has the transformation tag since nobody ever seems to put them in the descriptions in any capacity.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
So it says transformations, but is it like, lame one and done transformations, or chad-level semi-permanent/permanent transformations?
Are they self inflicted or forced?
These are the questions I find myself asking every game that has the transformation tag since nobody ever seems to put them in the descriptions in any capacity.
Semi-forced (you get paid for doing them, and you need money) gradual-ish feminine transformations, there is almost zero player domination in this game.

Gvort324

Aug 22, 2020
First of all, fantastic game !
Can someone recommend me game with similar subjects and kinks ? Thank you in advance !

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes