• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a spinoff of the game Debt by edenecstacy (and modded by root )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-10
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: HoratioTheGreat -
Censored: No
Version: 1.5.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All (v1.5): - - -
v1.5.1 patch: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
SHort game but quite fun with lots of endings.

Can you play completely lesbian though?
Theoretically, yes.
If you manage to get loyality up quick enough to trigger the venus lounge you can get through the game without any guys.
You would also need to keep promiscuity low.

Would probably be quite a challenge to juggle those two stats.
Or need a lot of luck in my first playthrough I reached the loyalty threshold after a few days, never again got it up so fast.

HoratioTheGreat

May 16, 2019
Hi everyone, game creator here! This is too funny, last night I was mentally debating whether I should upload this game here since there are already so many TFGS crossposts and I didn't want to bloat things. I'm really grateful you posted it!

Asenaris thank you for compressing it further; I've got the image quality as low as I can stand already but it's getting pretty large.

Flash001 would you mind terribly linking to my ko-fi in the OP?

I'm not very active on here, so I recommend any bug reports or suggestions be at , but I will check in here from time to time.

Glad so many of y'all are enjoying it!

CboyC95 at some point I hope to have a full lesbian run more feasible, most likely MILF focused, but that might have to wait a little bit since I'm currently working on two games right now.

Also, for those of you who lean more towards sissy content than trans- I consider this game far more trans focused, and thats more the direction development will go. I'm not really into sissy stuff, and I'm not going to incorporate things like sissy humiliation or dressup features or whatnot. But, if you like that sort of thing, check out the Chaser route

Reactions: Abibliboop

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi everyone, game creator here! This is too funny, last night I was mentally debating whether I should upload this game here since there are already so many TFGS crossposts and I didn't want to bloat things. I'm really grateful you posted it!

Asenaris thank you for compressing it further; I've got the image quality as low as I can stand already but it's getting pretty large.

Flash001 would you mind terribly linking to my ko-fi in the OP?

I'm not very active on here, so I recommend any bug reports or suggestions be at , but I will check in here from time to time.

Glad so many of y'all are enjoying it!

CboyC95 at some point I hope to have a full lesbian run more feasible, most likely MILF focused, but that might have to wait a little bit since I'm currently working on two games right now.

Also, for those of you who lean more towards sissy content than trans- I consider this game far more trans focused, and thats more the direction development will go. I'm not really into sissy stuff, and I'm not going to incorporate things like sissy humiliation or dressup features or whatnot. But, if you like that sort of thing, check out the Chaser route
No need thanks,that's nice

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes