Dec 21, 2018
There is some very bad news to announce. My Patreon account has been deleted by the Patreon officials, and all the content inside the account has been removed by them as well. Additionally, all the funds have been returned to the patrons. I feel extremely saddened by this, and as a result, the game development will be terminated. I apologize sincerely and appreciate everyone's support.
I can attest that these guys are honest developers. I got my refund as they said. Huge loss.

Reactions: RayAbby
Apr 14, 2019
RayAbby I saw your SubscribeStar page is approved , you might want to let your supporters know. I will resubscribe on SS but I would like to know if the Rise of Orcs will be continued . I enjoy the Fallen order but I prefer the content from RotOrcs, I kindly ask that you give it some love. May I suggest to start giving out non-canon short stories to your supporters like an (unfortunate haha) encounter for Knight Callan? Whatever you do I wish you success , yet I remain a staunch fan of the RotO universe.

Edit : I'm an idiot, didn't notice the "under review " banner.

Last edited:

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
RayAbby I saw your SubscribeStar page is approved , you might want to let your supporters know. I will resubscribe on SS but I would like to know if the Rise of Orcs will be continued . I enjoy the Fallen order but I prefer the content from RotOrcs, I kindly ask that you give it some love. May I suggest to start giving out non-canon short stories to your supporters like an (unfortunate haha) encounter for Knight Callan? Whatever you do I wish you success , yet I remain a staunch fan of the RotO universe.
I still see the subcriberstar page in review
Screenshot_20240327_164135.jpg

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
I have not seen a post or update on discord from the Creator, I fear because of what patreon done the creator may had called it quits.

boyin

May 9, 2023
unless subscribestar allows his account (he has been left hanging for a loooong time) he probably wanted out.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Once again, I sincerely appreciate all of your support. As you may already know, my Patreon page has been deleted, and I have lost all the supporters I gathered over the past year. I sincerely hope that all of you can follow me on . Although I'm not entirely certain, it seems that SubscribeStar prioritizes approving creators with a larger number of followers.
My twitter link

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Once again, I sincerely appreciate all of your support. As you may already know, my Patreon page has been deleted, and I have lost all the supporters I gathered over the past year. I sincerely hope that all of you can follow me on . Although I'm not entirely certain, it seems that SubscribeStar prioritizes approving creators with a larger number of followers.
My twitter link
Followed.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
My twitter link
Hi RayAbby,

I've only just noticed what happened to you and your patreon account

One thing I would say about SS, is that it is worthwhile reaching out to them. My account was stuck waiting a few months for them to approve until I sent them an email and basically kicked off with the time taken. It wasn't even hours later, but my account was opened and I was able to do everything I wanted.

Best of luck!
DoAdventures

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hi RayAbby,

I've only just noticed what happened to you and your patreon account

One thing I would say about SS, is that it is worthwhile reaching out to them. My account was stuck waiting a few months for them to approve until I sent them an email and basically kicked off with the time taken. It wasn't even hours later, but my account was opened and I was able to do everything I wanted.

Best of luck!
DoAdventures
I'm glad to hear that you got the approval! I have sent multiple EXPEDITE emails to SS, but there has been no response for the past two months. I have followed all the instructions and completed all the steps, so maybe it's just bad luck on my part.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes