• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 14, 2019
I had another creator having me added as a member to a secret discord server in order to get their content, but the addition to the server was done upon subscribing a specific tier and Patreon added you, not the dev or discord, a very opaque and convoluted process . If Patreon breaks support for Discord, might as well go to another platform or share your paypal and accept donations .

Reactions: RayAbby

boyin

May 9, 2023
I subscribed to RayAbby2 as a donation of $10, please remember to withdraw the money this time. I don't see a discord server anywhere though.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
In the past few days, I have been applying for approval for my page. I have been contacting them via email, but I have not received any response yet. It seems that they are quite busy, perhaps due to a high number of applications.

During my research online, I have come across many people who have encountered the same situation. Some have been waiting for a long time without any response. This has made me quite concerned. As a backup plan, I have created a new called " ."

To prevent being unexpectedly deleted again, the new Patreon will not contain any 18+ content. All new content will be shared within a Discord group to maintain communication with subscribers. After subscribing to the new Patreon, the system will invite you to join the Discord group and access the latest game content. (I'm not very familiar with the specific procedure, so if you encounter any issues, please let me know.)

Once again, I sincerely appreciate everyone's support. However, these past few days have been quite nerve-wracking and challenging for me. Rest assured, I will gather myself and continue creating games in the future!
I made a subscribestar account but seeing what Patreon is doing, I am more than willing to subscribe/support on the subscribestar and not Patreon. Who knows if they will randomly delete your stuff again on Patreon.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Apparently Patreon tried to used the Discord server of other developer as an excuse to remove him
View attachment 3396782
It is really sad to see this, I'm still waiting to approval for subscribestar, around 2 day now, so I create another , and try to stay low and use discord to release update.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I subscribed to RayAbby2 as a donation of $10, please remember to withdraw the money this time. I don't see a discord server anywhere though.
Thank you so much for your support, just saw you in the Discord server.

I had another creator having me added as a member to a secret discord server in order to get their content, but the addition to the server was done upon subscribing a specific tier and Patreon added you, not the dev or discord, a very opaque and convoluted process . If Patreon breaks support for Discord, might as well go to another platform or share your paypal and accept donations .
Yes you're right, the joining process is done by Patreon and Patreon bot. I have no idea how the process work, even I have a new subscriber said he didn't get invited in the server, and I don't know how to help. Still trying to figure it out.

Apr 14, 2019
Thank you so much for your support, just saw you in the Discord server.

Yes you're right, the joining process is done by Patreon and Patreon bot. I have no idea how the process work, even I have a new subscriber said he didn't get invited in the server, and I don't know how to help. Still trying to figure it out.
Hey RayAbby, I subscribed again at your new page, but considering that Patreon has direct access to moderate entry to discord servers and discussions, they could just use a bot to crawl for your nsfw stuff and get you deleted. Sounds like a difficult scenario, but I don't know how far Patreon can go, and they have been a nuisance for a while now.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Dear all,

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. I had planned to put in extra effort this month to release more updates and attract more traffic. However, there has been no response regarding the approval of my SubscribeStar page, and my new Patreon page has been removed. Due to these circumstances, I am not currently in the right mindset to continue game development. Game updates will be put on hold until further notice.

I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support throughout the journey.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
RayAbby

Reactions: BigMoisty
Apr 14, 2019
Dear all,

I apologize sincerely for the inconvenience. I had planned to put in extra effort this month to release more updates and attract more traffic. However, there has been no response regarding the approval of my SubscribeStar page, and my new Patreon page has been removed. Due to these circumstances, I am not currently in the right mindset to continue game development. Game updates will be put on hold until further notice.

I want to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continuous support throughout the journey.

Best regards,
RayAbby
Goddamnit.

ok...here we go.
1709577656156.png

Last edited:

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Dear all,

Best regards,
RayAbby
Don't worry :), take the time you need, aparently there is a lot of people trying to create pages on subcribestart, thanks to patreon removing pages, and thats is making the process much slower, but when your subcribestar gets approved people will start to support you again there.

BTW, I have seen people sale their games, completed or in develop, in sites like itchio or Steam, but I dont know if Steam rules allows games like this, because it's VERY spicy....lol

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Dear all,

Best regards,
RayAbby
I just logged into Patreon and sure enough the 2nd account is removed... wtflush?? Try Itchio (i hear they are also pretty bad) or Steam. I hope you don't give up! I'll keep watching your subscribestar

XTZangel89

Jul 20, 2022
Dear all,

Best regards,
RayAbby
Damn, though luck man. Take the time to collect yourself. I'm sure your fanbase will stick around. If you decide to continue the development you can make small posts right here or a discord open to the public. For donations, you can try itchio but I heard it can also be iffy because of the genre.

Either way, it's going to be a rough road for you in the next few months. But I'll be rooting for you. Good luck and stay well.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Recently, a lot has happened. Both my main Patreon page and backup page were deleted without any warning. I have lost all the subscribers and supporters I had gathered over the past year. Yes, it is truly disheartening. However, I am actively searching for other platforms to continue my development work, and I will continue to actively develop games in the future. Once again, I sincerely appreciate every supporter!

For now, I have set up a page on Itch.io, and I have already uploaded the latest versions. Everyone is welcome to visit.

I recently started exploring and using itch.io. If any of you encounter any issues, please inform me immediately, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Due to the platform's limitation on game file uploads (1GB), I have included Mega download links in a text file. Simply copy the links from the file to download the PC and Mac versions without any problems.

Edit:It seems that Subscribestar requires some time for approval. I have noticed online discussions where people talk about waiting for approval, and it is possible that it may take several months or even a year to get approved.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
My only problem? Ihave to wait one day because i have the limit of download on Mega: only 5 gb at day.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, a question: i unlocked the female orcs market, and i bought the misterious potion. But now the question is: one is enough to impregante Aeolinn, or i need more tan one? Because after the first she started to pray her goddess.

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Guys, a question: i unlocked the female orcs market, and i bought the misterious potion. But now the question is: one is enough to impregante Aeolinn, or i need more tan one? Because after the first she started to pray her goddess.
I believe the potion is just for repeatable scenes. maybe in the next update

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Purchased. Both of them. Hope those few money will help you, even a bit, Boss.
Thank you very much for your support! Regarding the download link for Mega, it is true that free users are limited to 5GB, and I also only have 5GB quota for downloads. If subscribestar gets approved, I will re-upload the Google download link.

After purchasing the mysterious potion, you can view Aerolin new scenes.

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Other question: next update will give us chance to convert iron ore and moonstone ore in gears and weapons for our explorer? Because 200 golds for a one time weapon isn't exactly fair.....My opinion, eh. :p

KINGHIPPO

Apr 25, 2020
Other question: next update will give us chance to convert iron ore and moonstone ore in gears and weapons for our explorer? Because 200 golds for a one time weapon isn't exactly fair.....My opinion, eh. :p
I agree. one time use weapon makes the game more grindy. Would like a permanent weapon for hunting

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes