• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
You've got excellent taste. Personally, I add Tiffany somewhere to that list. I'm usually ambivalent about MILFs and even moreso about "landladies". But on my short "landlady" list, she's #1 by a mile (or 1.6km:p).
Haha thanks^^
In reality I like all the girls, they bring something, Darci is so crazy and fun, Alyssa and her awkward shyness is touching, or for the older ones I like Valerie and Riley's scene was... astonishing . lol.
Unlike you Tiffany I haven't even tried haha maybe on a new run ;)

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Honey Select is a game that lets the player create characters and run them through pre-staged scenarios. AVN creators have been able to use the potentially-unlimited environment and built-in animations (and clearly modded animations) to create their visual stories using the HS game as a set and adding their own script, but the game is not licensed for use in that way, and it apparently didn't take long for the company that made HS to get products using their screenshots banned from platforms like Steam.
Oh, okay I understand better now..
Thanks for the clarification, it’s very interesting! :)

Reactions: Elhemeer

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Question: Who is Jessica's father?
Tiff is already pregnant while MC is looking for his father. He would have already been at the plant if he was the father. So is Eric the father?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Question: Who is Jessica's father?
Tiff is already pregnant while MC is looking for his father. He would have already been at the plant if he was the father. So is Eric the father?
Probably? Although it's also possible Tiff had a secret affair, which was why she broke it off, instead of him playing the field, but unless Jestur is really going the every LI is potentially MC's child route, probably yes.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
This game is a golden nugget, I'm all over it, the characters are more beautiful than the others, the animations are wonderful, one of the best games I've played, Thank to Jestur!
Please, what type of daz model are the characters made with?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev Update #55

1714918431922.png

Hello Patrons!

I was going to put this out a day or two ago, but real-life stuff got in the way. But no worries, everything is fine. Just appointments and boring adult stuff. I hope you all doing well. Everything has been good on my side.

I'll try to make this short and sweet because I don't have too much to report. Not much has changed since the last progress update. I've been working on the update, and I've got a lot of renders done and a huge chunk of the script finished because it was a big section without that many animations and lots of dialogue conversation. We just passed 3rd base and are running to home base now. Two more big scenes and one smaller outro scene are all that is left. One of those scenes is jam-packed with animations and fun stuff. So, that's going to take most of the time remaining to finish the update. The other big scene doesn't hardly have any animations but it has some action and plot stuff. (Not the sexy action you are thinking of. Like action movie stuff. Lol)

So yeah, I'm getting closer to the end of the update, and it's looking great so far. A couple more scenes to go and a lot of animations. Just those animations can take me weeks to do—three weeks, maybe, or more. I don't know. I'm going to work hard to get them done in a reasonable time. Currently, I have over 1050+ renders and 65 animations finished.
I'll be posting more previews soon for the appropriate tiers.

Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night everyone!
-Jestur

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Wait, I'm confused... Based on the previews and Valentine's photo, is Jenny from the past supposed to be Valerie in the present or am I mistaking something?

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
Wait, I'm confused... Based on the previews and Valentine's photo, is Jenny from the past supposed to be Valerie in the present or am I mistaking something?
I don't know what photos you mean. Fan theories exist saying Riley is Jenny.
Come on, it's so obvious Jenny is Miss Gilmour. pretty similar face and glasses, same eyes colour, good at video games and she is a pervert.

Dpfim91

Oct 15, 2020
I was referring to this.
Wouldn't Tiffany recognize her? Those are just models put together, Jenny is not suposed to be in the present so the dev replaced her with other character, but based what is in the game i'm 99% sure miss Gilmour is Jenny.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was referring to this.
Those aren't previews, they're Easter special renders -- three hot similar-aged ladies from each year. At the time those came out, there was no Jenny in the present and no Valerie in the past. That's the only connection between the two.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Reached the end of the episode 6.

And it's official.

Eternum and Ripples best VN so far.
I just started playing Eternum right now, and I am loving it. I'm in the Hogwarts section.

It's one of those VN where, like Ripples, you come for the women (pun intended) but stay for the plot.

Reactions: Ekzou

MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
Wouldn't Tiffany recognize her? Those are just models put together, Jenny is not suposed to be in the present so the dev replaced her with other character, but based what is in the game i'm 99% sure miss Gilmour is Jenny.
For this to be true, Jenny would have to have traveled forward to "now" aging from 18-38 and then gone back in time to again age normally (from 38-58) without anyone noticing.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wait, I'm confused... Based on the previews and Valentine's photo, is Jenny from the past supposed to be Valerie in the present?
No

They obviously look very different and Jenny is (as far as we know) dead. Also Tiffany would probably recognize her own sister. :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes