MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
You get to hear Tiffany masturbating for as long as you like, what could be better? I even made it my ringtone.
Ahahaha, why did you remind me of this awkward moment, while I was calmly playing, I was thinking what the hell was going on, there were moans everywhere, but it turns out these were Tiffany’s moans, even when Mc was just walking along the streets :KEK:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone else got the bug of Tiffany voice masturbation ongoing even after her scene? (Near scene 3 end).
Not there, but I had one with Cindy (The lady that gave you the job interview) E4S11 had same thing.

There it was missing the stop hvoice You can use the console to enter it or wait until the next time a voice is played.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Pour some hot, bitter coffee, sit on the couch, take your phone and go into the Ripples game and suddenly out of nowhere comes the sound of a groan.... I’m thinking like a fool, where the hell is this sound coming from?! but it turned out... :HideThePain:
Just seems like a great way for the MC to pass all the sunday afternoon at home.

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, secrets #24 and #25 don't appear even if i get on the right line of dialogues. Anyone else has this problem?

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Wow those are amazing renders! I appreciate it when devs put time and effort into the fine details. Not only the models, but look at the background, the lighting and shading, everything! The reflection in that mirror feels like you're actually seeing what's on the other side of the room. You can feel the work put into each still. It's a lot time that needs to be put into which sucks, but hey totally worth it

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Guys, secrets #24 and #25 don't appear even if i get on the right line of dialogues. Anyone else has this problem?
Yes, My issue was using the mod. The coding was different from the original game's so the proper images were not shown.

You can use these console commands to get them:
renpy.mark_image_seen("hi6_dani")
renpy.mark_image_seen("hi6_riley")

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Ok guys, i'll not lie: between Jessica and Skylar, i think the best route should be Skylar. It's a shame i can't have multiple routes, but between the two of them, Skylar is the most accomplishing. And let's be honest: she's hot as hell. Hope in the future update players will have a chance to resume/restore Jessica's route, but for now, Skylar is the best main route until now.

Reactions: Don Sucio and Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Very good game, credible and well constructed universe.
The writing and narration are impeccable, the humor works very well, the characters have a little something that makes them endearing... in short, an excellent game. :love:

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes